Chapter 15

Should I keep writing this??? I feel like this is really boring and that I should just stop and delete this book... I'm not sure yet. What do you think? If I delete it, it will be a long time before I start it over.

Horrible writing honestly! I always hate reading my writing, because it always sounds better in my head before it goes on paper. It's sad that I sometimes cringe when I go back and read it...

I need to know what to do! I don't know. :(

On with the story!!!!

Harry and Niall sat next to each other watching the news. It wasn't a total shock that they were on the news, especially since they are missing.

"So, they still don't know where we are?... Well, at least they're still looking for us!" Niall speaks softly to Harry as they were starting to lose hope in ever being found. Both Harry and Niall were nervous and panicky about Blair. Don't get them wrong, he seems like a nice guy, but both boys feel it in their gut to run as far away from the man as possible.

The new starts talking about the things they found when they went on their search. The biggest thing was the camera that was found by one of the search and rescue men. There was then a video shown. Niall saw that it was the video he took as the plane was crashing down.

"Why would they show this on the news?" Niall wondered out loud.

"I'm not sure. Maybe to just show everyone what happened to us." Harry replied.

"Well, this sure takes away the hope of us being alive. The world probably thinks we are dead. Might as well be though." Niall says and then whispers, "Harry. Blair gives me the creeps. He's kind of scaring me. When do you think we can leave? I bet if I tried I can walk."

"Niall, you definitely cannot walk. Your leg is broken and you could pop open your stitches on your stomach. We don't want that to happen. Don't even try to argue with that! You will just injure yourself more. It will be okay, I'll protect you. Nothing bad will happen to you as long as I'm with you."

"Thanks Harry. But I'm still scared. He might hurt us when we are sleeping!"

As Harry is about to reply to Niall's comment, Blair walks up to the boys bringing in two mugs of what looks like hot chocolate with little marshmallows.

As the news finally turns their focus to a different topic Niall changes the channel.

............................................................................................................................

Liam and Louis have been pacing around their shared hotel room for a couple hours now. Having recently flown in from London to Ireland. The two are currently waiting for some news on the boys. Hopefully some good news. Harry's family have also came to Ireland and are now getting some rest after much persuasion from the boys. Anne and Gemma looked exhausted.

"I can't take this much longer Liam! Why hasn't anyone " Louis exclaimed, on the verge of breaking down again. All of the boys are close, like brothers and to have your brothers missing and possibly dead is devastating. Just as Liam was going to, once again, explain to his best friend that he honestly knows as much as the latter does, his phone started to ring.

Liam looked at Louis. This is it, the news they were waiting for. It could possibly bad news, which the boys were hoping against it.

"Answer it Li!!!" Liam then snaps out of it to pick up his phone, answering with a shaky voice.