Chapter 16

I have decided on what I am going to do with this. I will finish the story (no idea how long it will be) and then leave it up for a little bit, then unpublish it to edit. I will make the chapters longer and better. The first like five or six chapters were so short that it didn't even take five minutes to read. So I will finish this and then edit it and publish it again.

I updated today because of all the votes and comments you guys gave me! Thank you so much!

On with the story!

Amnesia. I can't stop thinking about it. Niall is a sleep next to me, I decided to sleep in the same room for more protection. Blair explained to me what the signs are that typically come before the post-traumatic amnesia. Niall has all of them. I'm so worried for him; he doesn't even know. All I know is that we need to leave this place. We have already asked him if we could leave, but Blair insisted that we stayed longer.  We need to get help, because I know that Blair is not telling us everything and I feel like the man is planning something. That makes me scared. He can practically do whatever he wants to us; we are helpless. I'm better off than Niall, but I am not going to leave him here. I've been thinking of going to get help since I can walk and everything, but I just don't want to leave Niall. It doesn't feel safe here. We need to get out of here somehow though. The only option right now is to go out by myself and find help. I feel fine enough to walk. I probably have a minor concussion and this sprained wrist, but other than that I feel fine. I don't know why I am not as injured as poor Niall. I was not even in a seat when we were going down! How am I better than him? Why did he have to get so hurt? It's just not fair!

I get up from the bed, making sure Niall stays asleep, and goes to the bathroom to change into something warmer that he got from the dresser. After I get some jeans, a shirt and a jacket on I am walking out of the bathroom. I then find a piece of paper and a pencil that was next to it to write a note for Niall when he wakes up.

Hey Nialler,

I just wanted to let you know that I left to go look for more help. I don't think we should stay here very much longer. I feel like Blair is planning something and it scares me. I hope you are okay, because I could never live with you not being here when I come back with help. I will always protect you. Don't worry, I will be back before you know it! Good luck Ni! Love you.

H

I put the note in his hand so that Blair does not find it if he decided to go snooping around again. The first night we were here I woke up to see him staring at us from the doorway. That is only one of the reasons that makes him seem creepy. I then slowly and quietly walk to the front door. Just as I was about to reach for the door handle, I hear a creak. I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, hoping but knowing that it's not Niall walking towards me.

"Where do you think you are going?" The sinister mad spoke lowly behind me.

Still facing the door I shakily answer, "I-I was just going for a walk?" I questioned more than stated. I mean it is kind of like a walk. I am walking around until I find something. Police are bound to have found the crash sight by now, if they are still looking.  "I just couldn't sleep."

"Right. Taking a walk at night . That's why you left this?" He not so much asks meaning he already knew the answer. I slowly turn around and gulp, seeing him holding the note I wrote for Niall. Crap! What am I going to do? He knows that we don't trust him."So you don't trust me huh? Well, you probably have every right to not trust me. It's just that I can't let you go!" He tells me as he slowly walks towards me. I need to get out of here fast! I can't take any chances, but that means that I would have to leave Niall with this man. I turn back around, making up my mind, and twist the knob. The only problem is is that the knob wouldn't budge. It's not letting me open the door! The door is locked! I try unlocking it, but am not fast enough because Blair comes behind me and hits me in the back of my head. Everything then goes black. I slip into unconsciousness.