Chapter 4

Edited to fix grammar and make the chapter longer. Edited February 15, 2018

Enjoy

Niall's POV

Everything was moving in slow motion. I couldn't breathe and my tears were making my vision blurry. Harry is gone and I don't know what to do. I'm just preparing myself and accepting the fact that I am going to die. It's sad really. I was going to visit my family and see my old friends, but that is not an option anymore. I wonder if our fans will be sad about it. Maybe not me dyeing, but definitely Harry. Everyone likes Harry, I mean how can you not like Harry? He's practically perfect. I'm just always hated on. I know my family will miss me though. My mom was so excited when I told her I was coming home for a week. 

I'm just really worried about Harry. It's my fault. I mean if I didn't invite him to come to Ireland with me, then it would only be me, 1/4 of One Direction, that will die in a plane crash. The one who nobody liked. I wouldn't really be missed and Harry would still be alive. They could go on as One Direction without me.It wouldn't make a difference. I feel like a burden to the boys. They always have to watch me and make sure I am okay, because I am so sensitive. I always feel bad about it too, but I can't help it. Reading all of those hate comments towards me. I can barely see any positive ones though all of the negative.

Third POV

As the back tail was ripped off, the small plane was falling and heading straight for a lake on the outskirts of Ireland. The left wing was dangling from the few pieces of metal that held them together. The storm only lifting slightly. 

"EVERYONE BRAISE YOURSELF, WE'RE GOING DOWN!" The pilot announced to nobody in particular. He was already scratched and cut up from the glass flying everywhere. The co-pilot didn't make it. Large pieces of glass cutting right at his head and throat. He knew that half the plane was gone and he didn't expect for anyone to still be on the plane.

But Niall was still there. In his seat... His seat belt being the reason why he is still alive. Harry. If only he didn't unbuckle his own seat belt to try and comfort Niall, who seemed to have been on the verge of a panic attack. If he just manned up for once, Harry could still be alive also. Maybe dying before crashing is better. Oh Harry, poor, poor Harry. He tried to save the attendant's life, but she was already dead before she flew out the plane. A big and heavy piece of metal flew and hit her right on the head. At least it was a fast death.

Back to Present

Pieces of metal flying everywhere. The thin aluminum slicing through the seats and everything in its path. It was like the plane was in a tornado, being pushed around like a kid flying his toy.
Surprisingly Niall was still holding on for dear life. Where did Harry go? Did he get sucked outside like the poor, young and beautiful flight attendant had been. It's sad to think that Harry Styles, a loyal and caring friend and so much more, had died while flying to Ireland for the band's week off. 
A piece of the flying aluminum flew right at Niall. It hit him right in his stomach area.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Niall screamed when the sharp, flat weapon hit him and going deep.
Niall looked down to see the already pool of blood around his hands on his stomach.
Meanwhile the plane was only several hundred feet from crashing into the small lake in the country called Ireland.

Now Niall has to feel the pain while falling to his death

Now Niall has to feel the pain while falling to his death. Why couldn't it hit him somewhere where he would die right away? Already getting light headed from all the lack of oxygen and the loss of blood, Niall passes out. The plane just several feet away to its crash.

So much from the air moving around the plane has pulled everything apart. Ripping seats and other objects clean off the plane. As the plane hits the water in the lake, the experienced pilot died from hitting his head on the control panels. Co-pilot already dead beforehand. The plane a wreck. No one would be able to have survived it. Niall did though. He survived the storm and horrific crash. 

The boy finally wakes up not long after the crash. He can't think straight with the blood loss, but is able to understand that the plane had crashed. The plane almost completely underwater and slowly filling up inside. Great, now he's going to drown.

Liam and Louis

"Why hasn't Niall texted or called me? It's been hours after they should have landed!" Liam exclaims. He's frustrated because now he has to worry about the boy. 

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he is sleeping again? Harry isn't answering my calls or texts either though. Didn't you say that Niall told you Harry went with him to Ireland?" Louis replies and then asks. Worry also laced in his voice. It's not like Harry to not return his calls or texts. Niall on the other hand hardly has his phone with him. He sleeps all of the time. His guitar is in his hand more than his phone, so it's not as weird or worrying to not have Niall answer. But Liam, of course, worries a lot. That's one of his skills, worry and stress over everything.

"Yes. Harry is with him. Harry never not answers his phone. He always has it next to him." Liam says, getting worked up even more. That makes me even more worried and now I am think of every possible reason as to why he might not be answering.

"Lets try to call Maura or Bobby to see if they made it to the house safely."

.................................................

I combined chapter 4 and 5 because they both were way too short.