Chapter 11

*Police

Ireland. It makes sense that it would be close to Ireland. The two famous pop stars were heading there, so why not look deeper into the forest on the edges of the country? "Do you know for sure that it was in Ireland?" Chief Brons asks. He is Chief of the Dublin police. He has known Niall and his family since before the boy was born. So yeah, the man really needed to know.

"One question at a time please! Remember when the pilot of the plane was trying to yell out the coordinates, but it was cut off before we can hear the rest of them?" The officer's partner and the Chief both nod their heads. "Well, I have been looking into what we were given and typed it into the computer." The man then shows his partner the computer. "Then a couple options showed up and well one of them is just on the edge of Ireland! That is where they were headed. Makes sense right?" This officer is clever. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I think we have a lead" The partner exclaims as he dials the phone to phone the rest of Ireland's police stations around the area the plane was most likely crashed. They needed to move quickly.

*Harry*

Niall's becoming more sick each day. He can barely keep his eyes open at all and I am so worried. He won't eat anything either. It's scaring me and I have no idea what to do! I just want to be home and I want Niall to be safe. I miss my mom. I miss Gemma. There has been thunder storms every night for the few nights and you know how Niall hates thunder.

The emergency kit allowed me to stitch the wound on his stomach up. It's not the best, but at least he's not bleeding to death. I think it might be getting infected though. I wished I paid more attention to those movies that might have actually been teaching me something medical related. I learned how to stitch up a wound from a movie, but not how to treat infected wounds.

Right now I am setting up the fire to warm up one of the last two cans of food we have. It's not the best, but it's better than starving. I could really use a home cooked meal right now. There I go, talking about how much I missed home. I think that it is a good thing that I went with Niall. He would have died if it were not for me to be honest. Niall is also keeping me sane. If it weren't for him I would probably be out of my mind.

 As the food heats up I go check the thin blanket and jacket that I set out to dry earlier. They're getting close. It's a warm day out, so that's good. I then went to check on Niall. Again he is asleep. Always sleeping. I'm so tired, I just hope someone finds us soon. I want to be able to fully rest without having to worry about keeping Niall or myself alive. 

Are they even still looking? I mean it's been what 5 maybe 6 days? I don't know, but I hope the boys are okay. What would my mom be doing now? I know she misses me. I miss her.

I can bare the pain in my sprained arm. Niall cannot; he cries every night because it hurts so bad that it keeps him up. I wish the emergency kit gave some pain medicines to help him. I think that it was either used or just forgotten, because why would there not be pain pills in an emergency kit? Anyways, it's time to clean up the wound a little to help decrease the risk of infection, which would be very high with how we are living. After I clean the wound a little, all the while Niall is still sleeping, I check the two cans of soup on the fire.

*Liam*

I'm losing all hope. No one is telling us anything and the paps are going crazy. Well, crazier than usual. It's so hard to get past people. They all want to know the same things! 'Are Harry and Niall okay?" "Have they found the boys?' 'How are you doing' the only question I can honestly answer is the latter. I feel terrible. I don't even want to go out anymore. My family and friends are getting worried. I don't care, I just want the boys to be back  and safe.

As I was doing my laundry, finally getting the energy to do it, I heard the door bell ring. Maybe it's my Mum? I walk to the door and look through the peep hole. It's Louis!!! Louis has been in his house pretty much this whole time.

I quickly open the door and pull him in a tight, much needed hug. We just stay there hugging each other. Tears filling my eyes as I think of never being able to have another one of Niall's famous Horan hugs.

"Louis! Hey, nice to see you!" I said with a bright smile, one I have not had for days. As soon as I saw Louis' face I couldn't help but smile even more.

"I've just got a call! They said that they have a lead." Louis tells me with so much excitement that he had tears in his eyes. I was so shocked, but then smiled so hard that my cheeks were hurting so much. We're going to get our boys back!

*Harry*
After I got the soup off of the fire, I went to go sit by Niall to wake him up. He needs to eat. I call his name, but there was no movement. I start to get a little worried. Why is he not moving. 

 HE'S NOT WAKING UP!!! 

"WAKE UP NIALL!" Oh no, he's not breathing. No. This can not be happening! PLEASE!!!

"please Niall, just wake up"

.............................................

Edited February 19, 2018

8:09 pm
October 6 2017