Chapter Four

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cuyber leaned over Stiles who was laying in his bed. 

"Cuyber for the last time." Stiles sighed.  "I feel perfectly fine.  In fact I feel like I wanna get the hell out of bed and go do something!"

Stiles went to stand up when he was pinned back down by a strong hand on his chest.

"Sit."  Malias eyes glowed blue.  "Now."

Stiles swallowed.  "Yes ma'am." 

Malias eyes returned to normal when she smiled.  "Good."

"But seriously, guys I'm fine.  You don't need to worry about me.  I need to get out of here and..."

"See Liam?" Lydia gave Stiles a closed mouth smile.  "He'll be here soon.  We called him the minute we were sure it was you that woke up from the spell." 

"Even at his fastest run he'll take 25 minutes." Cuyber patted Stiles' shoulder.  "Don't worry about it dude." 

Stiles just sighed and smiled, leaning back on the bed.  "So where's Scott?  And what about Isaac?" Stiles turned to Malia. 

"They're on a date.  No ones been able to get a hold of them all night."  Malia frowned. 

Stiles just chuckled to himself. 

"I wake up from a supernatural coma and my best friend is too busy to see me because he's getting laid." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You are never getting laid again!" Isaac growled as him and Scott ran through the woods after two of the supposed teens.

"I told you I was sorry!" Scott spoke as he jumped over a fallen tree, Isaac just ahead of him.  The betas speed was very impressive.  "I'll make it up to you.  I promise." He bolted up again and the two kept chasing a girl.  They could smell the boy but he was still out of their sight. 

"Will you two be quiet?" Donnie hissed.  "The girl is right up ahead."  Donnie ran toward the clearing up ahead.  At the opposite edge the girl laid on the ground panting.  Her long brown curly locks covering her face.  Claws growing from her fingers but they were different.  They seemed to almost hook at the ends.

"Something's wrong." Donnie growled.

"What now?" Isaac panted. "The werewolf is right there!" He pointed.

"I don't think she's a wolf..." Donnies eyes flowed blue with the black filling where the white was. "Look at her claws."

"He's right Isaac." Scott spoke up. "Look." He notioned to the girls hands. The thin claws slightly curved at the end. They seemed sharper.

"What do we do?" Isaac asked.

"Go away!" The girl turned to them. She growled, her face overtaken with black and blue lines. Her eyes glowing an emerald green.

"Shit." Scott stepped back.

"What?" Donnie turned to the alpha.

"She's a jaguar! Which means that she has a more difficult time controller her aura."

"Her what?" Donnie asked.

"Her aura. It's the animal spirit that you channel when you shift. Deaton told me about them before he died."

"Oh....". Donnie stopped speaking. He had known that Luke had killed Deaton.

"Go away!" The girl growled again. "Now!" She stood up, her face now completely contorted into the mask of the jaguar.

"We can help you!" Isaac shouted but it was too late, the girl charged, swinging her claws overhead. Isaac quickly ducked under, avoiding her swipe.  He dove under her swing and rolled to his feet.  "Please let us help you!"

"It's not going to work!" Donnie yelled.  "She's too out of control.  We have to knock her out!"  His extended claws began to fill with what looked like a cloud of black smoke until they dripped black.

Isaac and Scott both knew the dangers of Donnies venom. 

"You're gonna kill her?!" Isaac snapped. 

"Donnie stop!" Scott growled. 

Donnie just rolled his eyes and made a pfft sound. 

"I won't kill her! I'll just have Zach heal her when we catch her!" And with that, Donnie charged the girl, sliding beneath her counter assault and slicing her thigh with his claws.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Come on!" Liam growled.  "We have to get to Amorys place!"  He turned to run. 

"Liam wait!" Jackson barked.  "Why don't we just take my Porsche?" 

Liam froze and turned around, a clueless expression across his face. 

"That would make more sense, wouldn't it?"  He laughed as they both ran to Jacksons car.

_____________________________________________________________________________________