Chapter Five

Authors Note
I'm the worst person in the world for taking over a year or two to update. It's been a rough time but I promise to get back into writing my fanfics.

Morning after Stiles woke up and Donnie cut the girl.

"Amory!" Isaac shouted running into the Den. "Amory where are you?!" He was anxious beyond belief, they hadn't found the girl until 3am. Even then they had followed her South for about two hours before Donnie could taint her with his venom. She lay in Isaacs arms, inaudible and unconscious.

"Don't worry so much." Donnie scoffed, entering after him, the air of cockiness still not faltered. Isaac stared back at him, not willing to start a fight. "If she dies at least the alpha won't drain her." He chuckled. "Solver lining and that."

Trailing them into the house, Scott walked right up to Donnie, slamming him against the wall, his palm pressed against Donnies chest. Scott's eyes glowing dark red.

"I've lost enough people because of you and your old friends stupid choices. I don't care what it does to my eyes. You disrespect any of my pack and put them at risk, I'll kill you and drain all of your power. Understood?"

Donnie looked at Isaac for a moment then back to Scott. He could hear the alphas heart beat and he knew Scott wasn't lying. He nodded.

"Good" Scott let go of the pressure and Donnie rotated his shoulders. A few small popping noises could be heard.

"What's going on down here? Jesus, can't a guy wake out of a magical coma without a confrontation going down?" Stiles entered the hallway from the kitchen, facing Scott.

"Wh..what? Stiles?" Scott began to walk forward slowly. Each step agonizingly painful. Was this a dream? Was none of this night real? He got within a foot of his best friend, his brother and jump at his, crushing each other in arms. "I don't get it. How?" Scott held onto him, afraid he'd disappear.

Stiles wiped his eye. He wasn't crying, definitely not tearing up at all. That just wouldn't be manly.

"Zach found a spell. It nearly killed Amory to do it but it worked. The others all went to the store to get food for dinner tonight. But more importany, I'm back."

"Wait, Zach did it?" Donnie interrupted. "Good. Is he still here? We need him to heal this girl." He motioned to the girl in Isaacs arms.

Stiles looked like he knew something he didn't want to tell them. His heart began beating rapidly and they could smell the sadness on him.

"Stiles, what's wrong?" Isaac asked.

Stiles just swallowed and took a deep breath. "Zach died doing the spell. Amory is pretty messed up as well she hasn't woken up since last night and... wait a minute. Why the hell is he here? He's one of the bad guys!" He shouted.

"Stiles just listen," Scott put up his hands.

"No." They all looked up to see Amory at the top of the stairs. "We won't be listening to anything Donnie has to say. If he hadn't helped Lucas then him and Stiles wouldn't be linked and Zach would be alive." She spoke calm but sternly. It was actually scarier than when she yelled.

"Amory wait." Donnie looked at her. "I'm sorr..." but as he spoke Donnies neck made a crack and turned about 160 degrees. His body fell to the ground. Motionless.

"What the hell!" The three boys all jumped back. Amory took a few steps loser and whispered something. Donnies body turned to a pile of flowers.

Stiles knew they were lillies. His mother had like them. But watching Amory do that, use magic to kill him. It drained Stiles emotionally. How could she? Weren't there laws for magic? Guess not.

"Don't say anything. I don't regret it." She looked at the boys. "Now what's wrong with her?" Amory walked up to Isaac who looked ready to drop the girl at a moment's notice and flee.

"She's poisoned by Donnies venom. We needed Zach to heal her but..." Scott stopped talking.

"Well it doesn't matter." Amory continued with a monotone voice. "Donnies dead so the venom will fade within minutes. And I don't have Zachs healing power."

All heads turned to her. Waiting for an explanation. See, Tukks each had a birth power and a collective source of meta magic for spells. When they died. Their power went to a sibling while their meta magic divided up to the others.

"I don't know why I don't have his powers. At first I thought they went go Lucas but I guess not, I would still have access given our power channeling. I guess the spell he did really burned out all his magic."

"Amory." Scott reached forward but she was gone, teleporting away to grieve in solitude.

Scott and Stiles faced Isaac who faced the door.

"So now what?" Stiles looked at them.

"I have an idea." Isaac smiled, mentioning to the front door. Stiles turned around, confused, as the door opened as a blond haired beta with blue eyes walked in, panting and looking at him like water and an explorer goes on a desert exploration.

The beta didn't say anything. He just smiled for the first time in a long time.

"Liam..." Stiles spoke softly.

Sorry it took so long but I will update again by Saturday night.