Walking with God

A/N: Big thanks to @Kirstyt97 for the video trailer she made for this book, for winning first in Non-fiction for the Walk by Faith Awards '19.

Life certainly has its ups and downs.  I'm thankful to be alive. 

One bit of advice I have is not to give up, no matter how bad it seems.  That's why I'm able to write this, as well as experience many other things since the most difficult time of my life in 2010.

It was an utter dependence on God to see me through those times that kept me going.

Psalm 51:6-10, 17 (New King James Version) 

 6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice.

9 Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise.

James 5:16 (NKLV)

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

These might make a good start to think over. 

AN: I'll start slow, and update if anyone finds this helpful.  Feel free to give feedback on what sort of things you're interested in hearing about. 

Every new chapter will have some kind of Bible verse and some of my thoughts.  Thanks for reading, and God bless.