Chapter 6

Psalm 6:2-

2 Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

My weakness has been apparent throughout my life.  Sin after sin, and injury after injury.

Stupid mistakes: mental, verbal, and physical.  Sickness.  Lack of meaningful work and income at times.  The need for healing from the injury almost seven years ago.

I call out to the Lord, over and over. 

He hears it, and chooses when and how to respond. 

But I'm not sure what the response is sometimes.

Romans 8:36-39-

36 As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." 37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Take comfort in that.

1 John 1:4-9-

4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. 5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We sin in different ways, severity and frequency.  Despite confessing sin, I eventually I sin again.

It's a challenge.  I'm feeling burned out on certain aspects of life.  But don't give up!

A/N:  It was quite a while since the previous update.  Guess keeping this going has appealed to some.  Views are far more than some of my longer, complete stories.

If you have a thought, feel free to post.  And/or vote, etc.  God bless.