Requested Pete Wentz Imagine

Here you go! Hope you enjoyed it, it's my first request! I don't know how premiere's work so bare with me...
MysticRae
Enjoy!
--Rae's P.O.V--

I woke up to a sound of an alarm and saw a sleepy Pete wake up. "Morning babe" he said in a sleepy voice "morning, I need to get ready for the premiere" so then I got my towel and walked to the bathroom the get the shower on.
After I got out of my shower and dried of and got my clothes/dress on and walked downstairs, I saw Pete eating some bacon and eggs so I grabbed some to eat.(sorry if you're vegetarian or vegan, just choose something else) then I sat down on the couch/sofa.
-timeskip to premiere-
Pete and I just got out of the car and went to the red carpet, I saw lots of people there and paparazzi. "Hi" my friend Kyra said as she walked up to me in her beautiful Red Dress and her hair Curled. " Hi/Hey Kyra, how are you?" "I'm fine I just saw others and things and how are you?" "Oh I'm fine just exited to see what happens tonight!" I noticed Pete was talking to some fans so I walked up to him and said we had to go get pictures taken.

As we walked to the photographers, I was holding his arm while we goth smiled and then there was the flash.

Once this was over there was an after party so we did go and Pete walked me over to the car. When we got there it was already packed of people and I must say wild. "Come on Rae!" Pete tugged on my arm "ok Pete I'm coming!" I giggled then when I got in, it smelt of sweat and alcohol.
"Rae wanna dance?" Pete giggled, I could already tell he was drunk."sure Pete" as I drank the rest of my drink.
-hours later timeskip-

It was a wild night for once I got drunk so did Pete so we had to get Kyra to take us home.
As we walked in he Started to kiss me roughly....(a/n: sorry trying not to write smut I don't like it sorry)
--nine month time skip-- Pete's P.O.V

Rae is going to an interview and I am going with her because she might have the baby anytime soon and I have to take the hospital bag with us.
"Rae are you ready!?" "Yeah I'm coming!!"
Then I helped her to go to the car and drove of to Ellen Show interview
-time skip to Ellen Rae's P.O.V-

Pete helped me out of the car and walked inside of the building and was greeted by Ellen."Hi Rae how are you coping?" "I'm fine, just can't wait for the baby to come"
"Yeah must be strange, ok then come on we must go on set!" Before I could answer her I had to go on stage and do the interview.
"Today we have the one and only Rae!!!!" She said."hiiii/heyy!" I was so happy but I sat down across from Ellen.

After a few questions I felt a sharp pain in my lower belly and saw my water broke then Ellen Got worried. "Ok stop filming, call and ambulance now!" Pete said running on stage and he helped me calm down and told me to breath in and out.
"Ok baby I want you to stay calm-" Ellen cut him of "the ambulance is on its way!"

--time skip to hospital and birth-- (I didn't know if you wanted a son or daughter I chose a son)

I was tired and when I woke up I saw Pete with our baby boy. "Hey Pete did you name him yet?" "No not yet I was waiting for you to wake up". " I say we call him (y/s/n) (your son's name)" "I like that Rae"
Then a few minutes later Pete tweeted a picture of him in my arms saying
'Our new addition for us @y/t/n (your twitter name)

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry if that was bad I tried! 😊
Hope you enjoyed it though it was my first one!