Request #3 Gerard Way

Hey so here is a Gerard Way AU for @geewayvevo , hope you enjoy!

---------------------

--Paige's P.O.V--

I was starting a new school today and i was quite tired as well. I then suddenly yawned and got ready and went downstairs and saw a note from my parent(s).

Dear Paige, we/I have gone to work already and i/we wont be in for when you are home so there is some food in the freezer for you to cook, love you!

'Well then i must start walking then' i thought. So i started my walk down to the bus stop to see two boys, which one looks more around my age(his hair is an awesome shade of black) and the other one (who has glasses) who looks to be a 2/3 years younger. Once i stopped by the pole they had walked over to me.

"Hey, are you new her?" asked the one with black hair asked. "o-oh yeah i am." i stuttered, "oh yeah my name is Gerard and this is my younger brother Mike". "Hi! I'm Paige, it's nice to meet you" "you to, and the bus should be here-" "guys the bus is here" said Mikey.

____Time skip to the school (sorry)___

So once we got to the school Mikey went to his registration class (A/N: what do you call them in America?) while Gerard took me to the receptionist to get my planner, timetable etc..

It turns out that me and Gerard have 1st,3rd, 4th,6th and 7th period together which is English, Maths, Geography, Drama and Free period together so that's fine because i don't really have any other friends right now to hang out with. "Come on Paige i'll show you to the English classroom" "okay okay i'm coming!" 

__time skip lunch__

Gerard had shown me his favourite place to go to at lunch and had made me promise not to tell ANYONE about it because it's his 'thinking place'. I really do understand though. "Has anyone ever told you that your hair is pretty Paige?" "n-no not really, why?" "because it is" "t-thanks" i had really quickly started to get a crush on him and i could feel my cheeks burn up.

Suddenly i heard my phone make a noise 'Grace must've tried to call me'. "Sorry Gerard but i need to talk to her or she won't stop" "it's fine really go ahead.

G: HEYY Paige! how's the new school?

P: FUN!!! i met this really cute guy called Gerard and he is so cute.

G: awesome! when are you gonna tell him?

P: about what?

G: your powers!

P: I just met the guy!

G but will you?

P:maybe! okay i gotta go though ttyl (A/N: talk to you later)

G: ok ttyl!

I then put my phone away and saw Gerard walk towards me. "Paige the bell just rang, let's go!" "okay okay cal down!"

_time skip after school_

Gerard had asked if i could come round to his so i texted my (mum/dad) and they said it was ok and was glad i got a new friend. "Let's go!!!!" i laughed, "ok then!!". Then we began our way with Mikey (who is being really silent) to their house!

"okay mum and dad are probably out again so let's go to my room" "okay-" i went silent because i saw a shine on my back....

__________________

Cliffhanger right now cuz it probably is starting to get boring but i WILL make sure i do part 2 soon.

I am just starting my Summer holidays so i can update a bit more but not for 1-2 weeks cuz i'm spending time with my mum for a while cuz i don't get to see her much...

Comment?

any ideas? please pm me and say if you want to be 'Anon' or tagged

Requests?