FRANK IERO IMAGINE

SO very sorry for this VERY late imagine.
Requested by -Pastel_Panic-
-------------

--Piper's P.O.V--

I'm sitting in the living room on the tour bus of My Chemical Romance, you see, my older brothers are Gerard and Mikey Way.
They're both very protective over me but Gerard mainly is. Secretly, I am datomg their band member, Frank Iero.
So basically, them being very protective and me being in a secret relationship with Frank, they don't mix well.
---
They let me bring someone myself on this tour, so of course, I chose to bring my best friend, Abby. She's the only one who knows about Frank and I.

Ray, Gerard and Mikey went out, but at first I hadn't noticed them leave, only until Abby told me.
"I'm gonna go to my bunk & blast music into my ears so I don't hear you two".
"Bye Abby!", I shout.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever", she rolls her eyes.

After she left, Frank turned towards me and kissed me on the lips, but as our lips touched, the front door to the tour bus opened.
"What's going on here?", Mikey questions.
"Uh-uh, nothing...?", I reply.
"Yeah, it looks like nothing", Gee, walks in as Ray just goes to the back of the bus.
Gee's voice raises and goes up to Frank.
"What are you doing, kissing my sister!?"

"Gerard!", I yell, "I love him!"
He lets out a huff and rolls his eyes at both me and Frank.
"So, do you love her Frank", he interrogates him.
"Of course I do!"
"Right, I believe you, but if you hurt her, I do know where you sleep", Gerard warns him.

-------------------
Sorry if it is so bad.
And again, sorry for the late upload.
And sorry for how short it is....