Peaky Blinders preference #1

Hello, I'm so dumb at uploading, again, I have no excuses but I have no efforts to update but I'll try. I'm on the last week of my October Holidays, so in about 3-4 weeks, I have prelims and end of subject thing assessments, fun yay.

----------

How you meet them;

TOMMY: You're part of an ally gang, so you met at a meeting that your older brother and father went to as they wanted you to join and help in future of the gang. It was an insight for you.

ARTHUR: You moved to Birmingham from (y/c) ((your city or country)) and were looking for a job and walked in to the Garrison.

JOHN: You worked as a nurse on the front lines and helped him and his brothers (as well as other soldiers obviously) and he invited you to Birmingham when the war ended.

ADA: You are a teacher, and she was late picking up Karl, and you both got a long so well, you asked her out.

FINN: You are a very close friend of Isiah  (I'm not sure if this is the correct spelling) and met when you were younger.

MICHAEL: You met him when he first came to Birmingham, you sat at your desk in the betting shop and you made eye contact.

ALFIE: Your dog ran off and you bumped into him walking Cyril. Alfie helped you find your dog and, you can guess what happens next.

ISIAH: You were good friends with Michael when he was with his adopted family, and you went to Birmingham to live there for a new scenery and job.

POLLY: You two were always good friends, you were there for her for everything, you helped her get through bad times.
-----------
Let me know if you guys want me to add anyone!
I just finished this TV show a few days ago, I wanted to see what it was about and I found out it was set during WW1,  and I just finished the WW1 topic in history so I got interested.

Anyway, again, just ask about anything and I'll try answer!
My other account is MichaelsGlasses I'm mostly on there.

I try to keep it gender neutral as well.