TOM HARLOCK IMAGINE #1

Sorry if this isn't anything like you requested anon, and i'm pretty sure I missed a few people so I'm sorry!
--------------

--Tom's P.O.V--

It's just before midnight and I'm in LA with a few other Youtubers and friends.
As of now, I'm inside and I'm talking to one of my closest friend (who I have a crush on) Y/N and she's really cute, even all of the vlog squad tease me about my crush on them.

"Can we find somewhere quiet?" they asks, slightly slurring on their words.
"S-sure" I say, also slurring on my own.

We both head towards a random room, someone's bedroom. But it did take us a while to find somewhere quiet, because we saw a few people making out.
Y/N turns on the main light and we both layed on the bed.

---Y/N'S P.O.V---

We both flirted back and forth with eachother.
After a while, I felt my eyes droop and I could tell that Tom had passed out and so did I not long after.

-------3rd person P.O.V-------

The next morning, Tom and Y/N woke up both with banging headaches.
"Tom, we have to go through" Y/N says,
"Hmm go away" Tom mumbles,
"Nooo"
"Fiiiine" He gives in and gets up with Y/N following close behind.

-------

They both walked through in to the living room and saw David, Scotty and Toddy up.
"Where did you two go?" Toddy Speaks up.
"To a room and we passed out" Y/N replies before Tom could.
Y/N notices Scotty wiggling his eyebrows and Tom sent him a death glare and if looks could kill, he'd be dead right on the spot.

------ Y/N'S P.O.V------
The guys left to do whatever, probably vlog, so Tom finally spoke up.
"Hey uh, I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now, so uh wanna go out and be my girlfriend/boyfriend?"
"Sure, I've had a crush on you for ages too!"
--------------
This was terrible, and sorry if I got hjs personality wrong, it's been ages since I've watched his videos!
And I'm no good with flirting and asking people out, I've never done this haha