Epilogue

Unidentified Character~

It’s been a week since the mistress has started living in the castle. She is a lovely woman, physically and behaviour-wise. However, I am deeply concerned for her. When she first stepped foot on the premises, I saw that she was an amazing young woman with a bright future and great faith in God. Now, she no longer talks about her religion or faith, and she is suffering from depression.  None of this happened until after we placed the tiara with the moonstone embedment on her brow. Her eyes no longer revert to the color they originally were, and she is plagued with nightmares almost every night.

Palo and Becka are even more concerned. They requested that we allow them to stay near her as her servants, but they fear the person that she has become. Darkness has shrouded her formerly shining personality, and we fear that if she does not recover soon, then we will have to lock her up or kill her - especially if she her condition grows worse.

I can see the contempt in her ex-best friends’ eyes they hold for all of us. Not one of the trio has fully trusted our clan in the least bit. We wanted her to stay, but we had to follow the procedures; who knew that it would all backfire? We can’t take the headpiece off of her, since no one except Jun-dono, Palo and Becka can get near her without being attacked. And even so, she will not allow any of them to get within three feet of her, let alone close enough to remove the probable cause of her torture.

Now with the mistress in her current state, I’m not sure how our clan will survive if we do not have a stable female leader. I can sense that something very, very bad will happen soon if we cannot resolve this conflict.