Chapter 4

Sarah's pov
We stopped in a house for some rest since Murphy was complaining and honestly I was pretty tired myself.We all took shifts and Mack and Addy took the first one,we all went upstairs besides Mack and Addie.There was a total of five rooms and as soon as I layed on the bed I passed out.
I woke up and it morning,I slipped on my heels and walked downstairs and that's when I heard my name in a whisper

"You know secrets don't make friends"I said and they all turned to look at me with guns raised in the air except 10k."Wow did you guys sleep on the wrong side of the bed.And I hope you guys realize I can kill three of you before you can even get a clean shot on me"I said and cocked both my guns

"You lied to us"Warren said and I cocked my eyebrow at her."About"I asked

"You were a criminal,a murderer before the apocalypse"Garnett said and everything seemed to freeze.Its like I couldn't breathe and everything came back like a tsunami,all the memories the heart ache

"How the fuck do you know that"I yelled angrily

"Doesn't matter,you have some explaining to do"Warren said and I thought and thought I could just kill some of them but then I'd end up dead too

"When I was five my parents left me,they put me up for adoption and until the apocalypse I went through seven homes.But people always brought me back,first it started because I cried to much that I wanted my real parents,and then I was to much trouble by nine.Getting into fights or stealing from my foster parents.I was in this one home,my sixth house,the people there were abusive,they hit me and and smashed beer bottles on my head because I stole at least one-fifty from them to get a DNA test to see who my real parents are,but then the mom died and left me and my foster brother there with him.One day he tried on his mom's wedding dress and his dad got so angry he be beat him till he was black and blue and the only way I stopped it was by grabbing a baseball bat and hitting his car"

"He called the police and obviously they took his side and they sent me to juvie for almost a year,when I got out they sent me to a group home.I was thirteen when another family adopted me.I was still getting into trouble but I guess that's what attracted him,I met a guy my freshman year and he was was a sophomore,he was two year older but that didn't really seem to matter.He was a trouble maker and my foster parents didn't want me around him but me being me I had to,I fell in love with Michael.But that's the thing love make Soy do stupid things,he had some cousins who were apart of Narcos,they did hardcore drugs every once in a while but mostly weed.He convinced me to do it and I did,it was just weed and once heroine.And then it got worse they needed money for something stupid so they planned to rob a bank.I was somehow thrown in there,Michael promised me a forever if we did this,enough money for us to have our own home and enough to get my foster brother out of that home and take care of him.So we did it,we got ten grand from one bank and by that time I knew how much shit I got into,but I couldn't still I didn't want to"

"I knew I should get away from them but I couldn't I loved him to much to just get up and leave not after we had just robbed a bank.And that's when they drew the line,someone owed them three grand from drugs and his debt was long overdue.So they killed him but again that's where I came in,they used me and said to confess to the crime and robbing to the bank.At first it was stupid I didn't want to do it but Michael convinced me,and again he brought up our forever and of course I did it.I confessed for a murder,but his cousin was right the evidence didn't match my description or anything even relevant to me.They knew I could get off the hook,but of course they didn't know that I would be sent to New York for a trial.I was sitting in the courtroom waiting for the judge to make her final call and when everything seemed normal,the guy in the stand took a chunk out of his wife's shoulder.Then the security guard,and I took that time to escape and try to figure out a way to get back to California but it was to late no airports were letting people in and I was stuck in New York"I finished and my head hurt from remembering everything.