four

Niall's POV

"So," He said, grinning treacherously, approaching me. "What's your name?"

I stepped back from the tall, curly-haired man, feeling my heart racing. He approached me until I stopped moving backwards, grabbing my wrist and holding me in place. 

"I asked you a question, Blondie." He said lowly. 

I turned my head to the side, away from his face, and took a deep breath. "Niall."

I felt a finger on my jaw and breath there, and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Hm, Niall. That's cute, Blondie." 

I felt his lips right against my neck and felt my blood boil. Quickly I yanked my wrists out of his grasp and shoved at his hard chest, scowling at him. "Don't touch me." I said. 

"I'll touch you if I want, princess." I glowered at him, which made him chuckle. "Calm down, doll, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. I don't want  to hurt you. I'm not gonna do anything bad. I just want you to behave. So are you going to?" 

"No." I said, my voice quiet. 

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I contemplated what I was about to do before I spoke again. This man wasn't going to push me around. I'm not some little kid or servant of his. None of us are. 

"No." 

Harry had a surprised look on his face, but licked his lips and smiled after a moment. "I don't think you understand how this works, cupcake." 

I frowned at him and backed away again, wrapping my arms around myself. "What?" 

He chuckled and rubbed the light stubble on his face. "You don't fucking shove me like you did before, princess, alright? I tried to let that go but you are just pushing my patience. You don't protest, and you don't tell me what to do."

"I'm not dealing with people who aren't scared of me, princess. You should  be scared. You know what I've done? You know what I can do?" He growled. 

I backed away to the wall, his yelling making me shrink down a little, looking at the ground. 

I heard a sigh and then felt large hands under my chin, forcing it up to look into his dark green eyes. "I own all of your goddam people and this whole goddam place." He whispered. "You listen to me when I tell you what to do. You know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because I own you." He grinned confidently, placing a kiss to my cheek that made my fists clench. 

Before I knew what I was doing, my hand opened and slapped him hard, right across the cheek. His head quickly turned to the side and slowly, he moved back to face me. My eyes were wide and my heart was practically in arrest from what I had just down.

This time when he grabbed my jaw, he grabbed it hard, forcing me to look at him. I could practically see the flames in his eyes, and the way his jaw clenched and nose scrunched had me wishing the worst would just be over. 

Harry pressed me hard against the wall, my hands clawing at his arms that were holding me there but to no use. 

"What the fuck?!" He roared. "You just slapped me, you little bitch—" I felt one of his hand's tighten around my throat and I whimpered.

"P-please," I whispered. "St-stop." 

His eyes looked into my own blue eyes and they seemed to soften a little, but not give in all the way.