Rap Monster

Your POV

I'm a singer, a very well known one might I add. I've worked with big stars like Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Kanye West and Fifth Harmony. I was born in LA, but my nationality is Korean. I don't know much Korean since my parents speak in English with me. The only Korean I know is things I've heard family say to each other and stuff from K Pop songs. In the 22 years I've been alive on this earth, I have never actually been there.

I was going to Seoul though, to work with a Korean boy band that goes by the name of BTS. Yes, I know who they are and I LOVE THEM! I've done a cover to Blood, Sweat and Tears and Save Me. I also did covers Rap Monster's songs, like Do You, Something, and Always. You don't have a bias in BTS though, they're all very adorable. Rap Monster just stands out to me more.

My manager Carly and my parents were in the car with me, driving me to the airport. Carly wasn't coming with since she had her own things to do. Soon my flight was boarding. I hugged my family and Carly then got onto my flight. Ugh, this is gonna take forever.

----------------------------------------------

Rap Monster's POV

We were all sitting in our dorm, basically stalking y/n. Suga and J-Hope listen to her music, and I heard a few on the radio but never really tried getting into her. Now that she's going to be here for 2-3 months, might as well get to know her.

Her music video ended and J-Hope clapped. "Perfect. Just freaking perfection. I can't. I literally can't. I forgot how to breathe," he fanboyed.

I chuckled. "She's hot. And a great singer." I looked at the recommended so we can watch another video and while scrolling I stopped one. "She covers our songs?"

Suga nodded. "Save Me and Blood Sweat and Tears."

V snapped. "Oh yeah! I saw her do a cover of your song, Do You."

Jungkook clicked on her cover of Blood Sweat and Tears. Hobi's right. Literal perfection. After that video we watched Save Me which was just as good.

Jin took the computer and started typing in the search box. "I wanna see her cover of Do You." He played the video. "SHE RAPS!?!?!" he yelled.

"IN KOREAN!?!?!" Jimin mocked.

I was speechless. We then watched her cover of Something and Always. Fuck, she's such a good singer/rapper. And she's hot. "I thought she didn't know Korean?"

Suga nodded his head, confirming the description of her I got. "She doesn't. She only knows a few phrases and most of the things she knows comes from K Pop songs she's heard. At least that's what she said in her interview last week."

V yawned, laying his head on Kookie's shoulder. "Are we going to pick her up from the airport or is Big Hit sending someone?"

Jimin checked his email, looking for the one that our management sent us. "No, we're going. Early tomorrow morning so please don't oversleep. I'm hinting at you Suga," he glared.

Suga playfully put his hands up in surrender. "I won't oversleep, I promise."

"You better not," Jin warned. "Or else I'll rub your nipples to wake you like I do with Kookie." We all busted out laughing and after some video games decided to go to bed. I can't wait to meet y/n. What if I'm her bias? What if she wants to date me?

-----------------------------------

Your POV

Finally! I landed in Seoul. I'm so jet lagged, especially because of the massive time difference. But it's not like this is something I'm not getting used to. I've done 3 world tours already.