Chapter 2: My "new" Home

~~~Robert~~~

I closed my eyes until there was a sudden jerk. I opened my eyes to see that we are in front of a nice home. I don't know why but, something in me just wanted to go back to the other house. It felt like I was stuck and life kept moving. Dad got out of the car with mom, Jessi was about to get up until I spoke up,

"Jessi?" I asked feeling scared.

"Yes Robby?" she said.

"Since this is a new place...I get it if at school...You don't want to be seen with me" I said letting my head hang down.

She sighed and used her finger to lift my head up to look at her, "Listen, you are my brother I want to be around you. I couldn't leave you because I would break down worrying about you. If you make friends and I trust them than I will relax on being over protective but, until than I'm not leaving your side" she said than kissed the top of my head.

She got out when dad went to the trunk to get my house. He put it in an alcove that had windows surrounding it so I can look out side. I was across from the guest room and was in between mom and dad's room and Jessi's room. This house had borrower access everywhere and I smiled seeing it. 

On the sides of all the rooms and hallways was a glass barrier to separate me from everyone else so I don't have to worry about getting stepped on. Dad plugged my house into an outlet which turned on all of my lights and than plugged in the water hook up and finally the cable. 

He looked at me and smiled, "do you like it?" he asked. Jessi set me down looked at me along with mother.

"Thank you it's amazing" I said with a smile. 

"Good we wanted to get a place that was built for people with borrower syndrome than halfway convert a house for you" mom said.

"You are the best family ever" I said before yawning.

"Go to bed, we can move ourselves in sport" dad said as I nodded and made my way into my house. Everything was in place because it was all secured to the floor and the cabinet could lock closed. I got up to my bedroom and stripped and went into the shower and relaxed. I got out for the shower and was drying myself. The chip was itching and I rubbed it a little hard because a alarm went off.

"Warning panic button pressed" a robotic voice boomed in the human house. I heard mom, dad and, Jessi running to me and shaking the ground causing me to fall. The roof opened and I saw dad's panicked face. 

"Whats wrong?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing I was itchy and I rubbed my arm, I hit the button by accident!" I yelled over the alarm.

"Hit the button again sweetie" mom said and I did making the alarm stop.

"I'm sorry" I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's OK sport it was an accident, to be honest we didn't tell you what that would do also...lets let that one slide" dad said rubbing my head.

"OK, I'm tired goodnight" I said looking down. I heard a sigh as the roof closed and the ground started to shake.

  The shakes became softer and softer as I laid down in my bed and cried for an hour out of pure embarrassment. Than the roof opens to a tired looking Jessi.

"Come on big bro...stop crying you emotional mess. You did nothing wrong so go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow" she said with a soft expression and hands on her hips.I just rolled over and she sighed closing the roof and saying good night before I closed my eyes. 

After a few hours the ground started to shake than the whole house got lifted and I saw Jason's face in front of my window with a grin. He opened my window and than opened his mouth wide in front of it before giggling.

"I can finally get my snack" he said as his stomach growled. He opened wide again and tilted the house. I fell out of my bed and through the window into his mouth. He played with me before swallowing.

I woke up screaming in a cold sweat with Jessi looking down at me covering her mouth.

"Jessi!" I screamed lifting my hands up so she could pick me up. Mom and dad came running over. "The worst dream I ever had," I said hyperventilating.

"Relax, Robby what was it?" mom asked.

"Jason was here...he tilted the house and he swallowed me...no one was here to stop him" I said taking a deep breath.

"That asshat will never come near you Robby...I promise" Jessi said hugging me. Her alarm went off making me jump.

"It's OK Robert, get ready and come to the kitchen when you are done for breakfast" mom said with a sad smile.

Jessi put me down in my house and closed the roof. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. I wore my usual a tee-shirt and jeans all black with some boots. When I was done I walked out of my house and down the stairs to the floor. I walked down the hallway and made a left to the kitchen ladder. I climbed it to the kitchen counter and grinned seeing my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes. 

I looked up at mom and smiled, "Thanks mom!" I said before she cut a small piece off for me. Jessi sat down and smiled, "You know how to turn a day around mom" she said taking a bite. We both finished and Jessi picked me up and brought me to her car that the moving people drove over. She put me in the borrower seat and drove us to school.

When we got to school she put me in her shirt pocket and walked into the building. As soon as we got into the building a robotic voice came over all of the speakers, "Borrower alert systems armed" Jessi stopped and looked down to me. Everyone in the the building stopped talking and looked at us.

"The one at home doesn't do that" I said.

"It does in mom and dad's room and it texts all of our phones" she said.

"No offense but that is creepy" I said.

"I agree" a man said with a smile in front of Jessi.

"You must the Johnson's...oh were are my manners I'm your principle Mr. Lock" he said shaking Jessi's hand.

"Hi?" we both said at the same time. before he guided Jessi to the office for our schedules. We both have first and four period together. We start and end our day with each other but, for half of it I'm alone. 

"Why don't we have the all of the same classes?" Jessi asked protectively.

"I'm sorry but, school policy, siblings can't have more than two classes together. Also you two are in different grades" the principle said.

"In case you haven't noticed my brother is 3 inches tall...I'm sorry but, I will worry about him" Jessi said putting her hand on me.

"He will be fine Miss. Johnson" the principle said before the bell rang.

I took a deep breath, "You can do this Robert" I thought.

A/N: Tell me what you think so far or if you have any suggestions :)