Chapter 11: I Do

A/N: One more chapter left and it's the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed Robert's Journey with Aaron so far my lovelies :) 

~~~Robert~~~

Time slowed down when I saw his smiling face looking at me...looking into my soul. I just couldn't do anything but smile as tears slowly fell from my eyes. It felt like for the first time in my life everything was going to be OK...I was shaken by my thoughts as dad put me in Aaron's hand.

"I love you" Aaron mouthed to me.

"I love you too" I mouthed back as the minister started to talk.

I wasn't paying attention until I heard him say, "Aaron Rodgers do you have your own vows written?" he asked.

"Yes, I Aaron Rodgers take you Robert Johnson to be my husband not only in life but in death for we shall never be apart my love. I promise to take care of you in sickness and in health. I promise to make you know you are loved everyday and to protect you from any and all harm. You are my heart and soul...You are my best friend and my lover who I can't live without. One moment away from you is agony for me" he said looking into my eyes.

"With that being said do you Aaron Rodgers take Robert Johnson to be your husband?" The minister asked.

"I do" Aaron said gently sliding my ring on my finger.

"Do you Robert Johnson have your own vows written as well" The minister asked me.

"Yes, I Robert Johnson take you Aaron Rodger to be my husband. I will never let this love, passion, and trust we have fade but, to only grow stronger with each day. I promise to take care of you the best I can. I promise to always be your emotional rock, to take the good with the bad and to stop at nothing to make you happy with me. At first I was scared I wasn't good enough and now I see that we balance each other out perfectly. I promise to never stop fighting for us even in death for I know that our souls are one. We both were broken without one another and I will never put you through that again...You have saved me so many times over the past 2 years Aaron and I will never forget that for as long as I live. I vow to always stay faithful to you as you have been to me my love" I said crying.

"With that being said, do you Robert Johnson take Aaron Rodgers to be your husband" The minister said.

"I do" I said sobbing in pure happiness as I slipped Aaron's wedding band off of my waist and held it up to him. He slide is finger in it and was crying. 

"Does anyone here no accept the union of these two individuals?" The minster asked.

The guy that took me at school, his name is Alex, stood up, "I object!" he hissed with a grin until Jessi throat punched him and dragged him out of the wedding hall.

"Well...I guess no one does, with the power vested in me I pronounce you Husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom" The minister said.

We both kissed passionately until we heard the clapping and that guy screaming out in pain with Jessi laughing like a mad woman.  

"This is perfect my husband" I said with a smile to Aaron.

"That it is Mr. Rodgers" he said before kissing me again.

He pulled back and the music played again as Aaron walked us back down to the front door and into the limo that took us to our new house. Aaron and I wanted to live on the cliff in the woods so we bought a few acres after saving up and with the help of our parents built a house into the cave that overlooked the cliff and the city.

 Aaron and I wanted to live on the cliff in the woods so we bought a few acres after saving up and with the help of our parents built a house into the cave that overlooked the cliff and the city

When we arrived there was a dance floor setup with a huge cake that Jessi made. We got out of the limo and sat at one of the tables and look at our house. After graduation we both spent so much time planning this house that it was like our baby. We admired it for 5 minutes until our guests started to arrive.

The last guest to arrive was Jessi and she had the biggest grin on her face when she walked over to us. 

"That was fun" she said with a wink before going to the food table which made Aaron and I burst out laughing. 

"Man I love Jessi" I said in tears from laughing so hard.

"Me too, I'm happy I got off of her bad side quickly" Aaron chuckled before picking me up. 

We walked to the center of the dance floor when our song came on and we stared to dance,  Night Like This, by: Hilary Duff

We danced at a medium pace as Aaron was basically spinning me in his palm during every chorus and everyone was walking with smiles. We both were even singing the song halfway through the song as we danced having so much fun.

After the song ended everyone joined in dancing and celebrating Aaron and I being together. We danced until sun down ate cake after eating dinner that our moms made. Today was the best day of my life except for the day Aaron decided to pick on me because that day changed my life forever and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was broken from my thoughts when Aaron picked me up after everyone cleaned up and left. He brought us into our home and took me into the bedroom ;) 

He stripped out of his tux and into his birthday suit. He stood tall and proud when he saw my face.

"You like what you see baby?" he said walking slowly to make like a cat on the hunt. 

I gulped, "I always like see you and your little giant friend" I said starting at it.

"Good, now strip honey so we can consummate our marriage" he growled which turned me on and I basically ripped my cloths off. 

He go into the bed making me fall into his...well you know and I had a giant smirk. 

"Are you going to just stare at it...it...oh yeah" he basically cried out in pleasure.

"Buckle up I'm getting started honey" I said with a smile as I dove back in.

+++1 hour later+++

"Oh yeah!" He cried out relieving his sexual tension which fired me right up. He saw me and picked me up panting.

"Your turn" he said sticking the lower half of me in his mouth and his tongue worked it's magic. 

+++1 hour later+++

"God Aaron I love you!" I screamed out as I relieved my sexual tension for the third time in a row. 

"I know that is why you keep going" he spoke which vibrated my whole body. 

He pulled me out and set me down on my pillow (more like my bed) as he laid back and closed his eyes.

"He made me go three times...time for a game of catch up" I thought as I went up the blankets and got to his manhood.

I dove back in and heard a moan, "Damn Robert you are too much...don't ever stop" he wined out which made me keep going until we were even.

We cleaned up and went to bed after that with smiles on our faces. Until we heard the doorbell ring. Aaron woke up and went to answer it. A few seconds later I heard, "Robby You should get down here...now!" he yelled.

"I'm coming sweetie!" I shouted back making my way down to the front door and that is went I saw them.

I ran over to the door and Aaron picked me up. I looked at Jessi and the twins in her hands. "Jessi what the fu..." I said before she cut me off.

"That guy...his name was Alex, you know the one at the wedding and the one who almost..." I know who you are talking about I said quietly.

"He held these two captive after he killed their parent" she said.

I looked up at Aaron and he knew what I was think and nodded to me.

"Bring them in sis" I said looking at the two with a gentle smile that made them relax.