Chapter 8: Game On Aaron

~~~Robert~~~

The rest of school flew bye with the occasional smirk from me or Aaron as we saw each other. I'm not going to lie since school ended and Jessi want to take mom and dad out to the movies I'm scared. I have never been with anyone let alone done anything sexual. 

I heard the lock turn and saw him come in. I got scared and hid on the couch, as I was trying to slide in between the cushions I saw his shadow and that signature I got you look on his face.  

"Found you tiny" he said picking me up and I was shaking with nerves. He raised an eyebrow, "Are you OK baby?" he asked in his rough voice and breath rushing over me.

"I'm scared Aaron" I said looking down in shame.

"What are you scared about?" he asked genuinely confused. 

"I have never been with anyone before or even..." I said not even looking up.

"Me either" he said which made me raise my head.  

His face was bright red from embarrassment as was mine.

"At least we will go easy on each other...right babe?" he asked.

I smiled and let my dark side speak, "In that case Game On Aaron" I said with a smirk. I heard a growl from him and a hunger of lust in his eyes. I used this to my advantage as I got out of his hold and ran up his are and slide under his shirt.

"You are eager for someone who was hiding a minute ago" he said vibrating me.

"Shut up and go to the room across from my house!" I demanded.

"Yes, sir" he growled back.

I slide down his toned stomach and to his waistline before pulling it and getting in. I heard the door open and closed before he dropped onto the bed. 

"Get ready baby!" I yelled.

"For wha...ahhhh...fuck" I heard him moan. 

+++1 hour later+++

I was laying on his sweaty stomach as he was panting and he looked down to me. 

"Damn, If I didn't love you that would be your home for forever" he said with a smirk.

"You wish baby...and so do I" I said with a wink.

He smirked and picked me up and brought me to his mouth as he whispered on me, "Do you trust me?" he asked seductively.

"I trust you with my life" I said before he put my lower half in his mouth and began to moan. 

I closed my eyes as his tongue played with...."Oh God Aaron" I screamed.

+++1 hour later+++

He pulled me out of his mouth as I was panting feeling amazing.  

"I could get used to doing all of this everyday" I said catching my breath.

"Oh I will remember that" he said with a proudest smile.

I heard the front door and My eyes widened as Aaron's did. He scrambled to get his cloths on as did I until I heard dad through the door. 

"We know what you did...I was a teenager once myself with a sister who wouldn't shut up" he said laughing.

"JESSICA MARIE JOHNSON I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" I screamed making dad laugh even harder.

"Aaron please wash those sheets before you leave" dad said walking away. 

"I thought he was going to kill me" Aaron said with a sigh.

"I was going to until I saw the way you two look at each other" dad said with his super parent hearing.

"DAD!" I screamed.

"Fine I won't eavesdrop anymore" he said through the door.

"Good you stupid idiot" I said.

"Excuse...I mean...damn" I heard dad say.

After that Aaron washed the sheet and went home. I got the "talk" from mom and dad. I screamed at Jessi until I fell asleep dreaming of Aaron. I woke up with a smile on my face and took a shower. After I dried off I heard Jessi's alarm go off and I got dressed and ate in my borrower kitchen.

I was halfway done when The roof opened, "Time to..." Jessi said looking at me and a big smirk grew on her face.

"You two should do that more often" she said causing me to gag on my toast and cough making her laugh before she shut the roof. 

"THIS ISN'T OVER JESSICA!" I yelled.

All I got was a laugh in return from her. I need to get back at her one day I thought the rest of the morning. The school day was boring until lunch came around and I was sitting down at our table with Cassandra and Jessi until the table shook and I fell over on my back seeing his smug face. He kissed me, "I missed you" he said smiling.

"I missed you too my giant bad boy" I said getting up. "Why weren't you in class?" I asked.

"I was planning something for us tonight" he said with  proud face.

I was about to say something when I saw Jason walking into the cafeteria and I screamed making Aaron look in the direction I was looking.

"Jason you bastard! How did you find us?" Jessi said with anger.

"I came here to finish what I should of done a long time ago" he said as his eyes darkened looking at me.

I hit the panic button to find out nothing happened. 

"Haha I turned that off bug" he said walking closer until Aaron stood up and hit him. 

Jason punched him right in the temple knocking him out.

"Aaron!" I screamed in tears.

Jason looked at me and him before smiling. Jessi picked me up protectively as a few people ran out to the cafeteria. Jason than ran to us and ripped me out of her grasp and was walking over to Aaron and put me in his mouth.

"If you love him so much he should kill you than" Jason said pushing me to the back of his mouth which caused Aaron to swallow me. 

"Aaron Please help me!" I screamed all the way down before splashing into his stomach which growled happily. A few moments later I heard a liquid running down the walls as his stomach started to move around me.

~~~Aaron~~~

I woke up with a horrible headache on the floor with a familiar taste in my mouth.

"No, Robert!" I cried as I put two fingers in my mouth making me puke. I heard Jessi screaming in pain as Jason backhanded her and Cassandra with a few other people were trying to get him off of her. 

I found Robert laying there not moving. The principle came in with the school's cop. The cop tased Jason to the ground and cuffed him. I was crying and the principle saw me laying on the ground with puke, "It's alright Aaron" he said.

That was until he saw Robert, "Oh shit" he said taking out his phone and calling an medic. I picked him up and tried to clean him off. I can't lose the one person I opened up to and who opened up to me. 

"Please Robert don't die on me" I half cried and half screamed out.