Chapter 10: May I have this Dance?

A/N: Almost at the end :)

~~~Robert~~~

"I'm ready!" I yelled as the floor started to shake and the roof came off to his smiling face. He looked in awe and I blushed looking away.

"You look amazing" he said almost drooling.

"Thank you drooling man" I said laughing. He wiped his mouth before picking me up. The house was quiet...too quiet for my liking.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He just smiled, "I won't ruin anything" he said kissing me, "Now are you ready for our date?" he asked.

"When it is with you I'm always ready honey" I said smiling. 

"Good" he said with the biggest smirk as he carried me to his motorcycle. He put me in his shirt pocket and buttoned it. His heart sounded like it was about to beat out of his chest...I wonder why?

Before I knew it we were stopping and the engine cut off. His hand came into the pocket and picked me up. I was about to look around when he clasped me in both hands and I started to shake with fear.

"Shhh baby, I just don't want you to see the surprise nothing will hurt you" he said gently which made me calm right down and take a deep breath. 

He moved me to his face...to where I couldn't see anything but him. "I love you so much Robert, I need this to be special" he breathed on me. I shivered in delight before he kissed me and I kissed back. I got so into it I almost squeezed past his lips and into his mouth. 

He pulled me back, "each kiss is another spark for this flame inside of me...inside of us" he said before he kissed me again. I couldn't believe how romantic Aaron was being right now. He pulled back and turned me around. We were in the woods at the cliff face that overlooked the whole town. I saw a picnic laid out and almost teared up at the sight before me.

"I hope you like it" he said walking over to it and setting me down before he sat down. 

"I love it Aaron" I said almost in tears.

"Good, I would of ate you again if you didn't like it" he said with a wink. 

"Shut up you giant idiot" I laughed.

He raised his hands, "Fine you win but, you are a tasty little thing" he said with a chuckle.

"You're damn right I am" I said crossing my arms and lifting my nose into the air.

"Haha this is why I love you Robert" he said taking a bite out of his sandwich, he than ripped a piece off for me.

"Thank you" I said with a smile before I bit into it.

"Anything for you babe" he said almost nervously but, I didn't say anything.

"The same goes for you too big guy" I said. 

"In that case" he said standing up and walking over to the bike. A few seconds later I heard music playing and it was, Push BY Avril Lavigne:

When it came on he walked over to me, "Can I have this dance?" he asked with the dumbest grin ever.

"Of course Aaron" I almost whispered.

He picked me up and put me on his pec. I grabbed onto his tux ad he kept a hand there to support me and started to slow dance. 

"So what do you what to do after we graduate?" he asked me.

"For once in my life I don't know" I said looking up at him.

"I know I want to be with you" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course you tiny fool" he said lovingly.

"You love this tiny fool you giant idiot" I said laughing.

"You got me, that I do" he said.

He stopped moving and his hand went into his pocket as both of our families came out from the tree line with smiles. Jessi came over to me and held me as Aaron got down on his knee. I covered my mouth and let all of the tears come out.

"Robert you were the first person who ever gave me a chance even when I was at my worse. Everyday you make me want to be better to make you happy and to make my family proud. Robert I felt something in me the second I laid my eyes on you and when I almost lost you. I didn't even want to live anymore. So please do me the honor of becoming my husband so we can be there for each other even in death. I love you so much" he said almost in tears.

"YES, YES YOU BIG IDIOT YES" I cried. Everyone around us clapped and Aaron stood up and opened the ring box that had the most beautiful ring in it. On the inside it read, "My tiny fool...From your giant idiot" and I slipped it on crying as Aaron picked me up and showered me in kisses.

+++1 Year Later+++ 

"How do I look?" I asked Jessi as she picked me up.

"You look fine, now come on we have to be at your wedding in 10 minutes" she said running out of the door. She ran down the steps and into her car. She floored it to the wedding hall as her phone rang.

"Hello?" she said.

"We are coming mother, I know, SHUT UP I"M FLOORING IT!" she screamed. She hung up and looked at me with a smile.

"Mom said hi and to take our time getting there" she said sarcastically.

"She will kill you later" I said.

"She will forget about it when she sees your tux" Jessi almost shrieked. 

"I know right I love it" I said.

I have a normal purple top tux but the pants have a zipper all the way down the middle and both legs that have leather inserts in it. I found it in a toy store and made my own changes to it and fell in love. I'm so nervous I could almost puke thinking about the wedding and everyone look..Oh no.

"Stop Robert...you will puke if you keep thinking about it" she said picking me up and slamming the breaks in front of the wedding hall. She ran out of the car and into the  wedding hall making me almost pass out.

"Sorry" she panted as we got to the room in the front that I was supposed to be in a half hour ago. 

The wedding coordinator saw us and radioed in, "They are here roll the music" before he picked me up and put me in my dad's hand.

"You look so handsome son...Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes" I said as he opened the door to the main hall...to where I saw my future husband.