Chapter 5: Yes

~~~Robert~~~

An alarm went off as the robotic voice spoke,

"Warning borrower emergency...location bus lot" it said.

This made the guy run faster as he tackled Aaron to the ground causing me to fly out of his hand. I slammed into the ground and felt dizzy. I tried to get up only to fall as I was about to try again the guy grabbed me.

"If I can't have him no one will!" he said stuffing me into his mouth where I heard him moan around me. I grabbed my knife and stabbed it right into his tongue which made him scream out in pain and spilt me out with my knife.

I hit the ground and rolled over to see his shoe coming down on me and I screamed closing my eyes. I never got crushed, I opened my eyes to see Aaron pinning him down as Jessi picked me up. The principle ran through the door and I deactivated the alarm.

"Robert are you OK?" he asked running over to Jessi and I. He saw me covered in that person's blood and looked around only to find Aaron on that guy I have never seen. The principle ran over to Aaron to pull him off of that guy.

When he got over there Aaron yelled or growled at the boy, "You don't hurt what is mine...what I care about you sack of shit!" and he kicked him right in the stomach. "That is for trying to put him in your pants" he screamed making the principle stop and look at the boy, "And this is for trying to swallow him!" Aaron yelled even louder making people rush out of the building as he kicked him in the stomach again.

Than it hit me...what almost happened to me...again. I started to hyperventilate and was shaking. "Robby?...Robert!" Jessi screamed before I passed out.

~~~Aaron~~~

I heard Jessi scream for Robby and I turned around only to see him shaking and passed out. "Shit call an ambulance" I yelled and ran over to Robby. I kneeled down and was watching him convulse as Jessi was hysterical. I rolled him on his side and rubbed his back, "Come one Robby, I won't leave and neither is your sister or mine." I said softly.

The paramedics arrived and Jessi went with him as Cassandra and I hopped on my bike as we drove to the hospital. We got there only to see Jessi in the waiting room crying. We made our way over as she hugged us both and cried even harder.

Her parents came like 10 minutes later and cried with her until a doctor came out, "Robert Johnson?" he said and we all stood up and walked over to him.

"He has two broken ribs and a concussion. We gave him medicine to calm him down because of the panic attack he suffered and he is awake if you want to see him. He is in room 206 just try not to upset him or we will ask you to leave" he said before walking away.

His father turned and looked to me, "This was your fault wasn't it. You picked on him and didn't have enough!" He yelled. Jessi that pulled on his arm, "He picked on him first than saved him three times! Robby was going to kill himself a few days ago and he just saved him twice from that guy!" she yelled at him getting in between us.

"You still picked on my son, if you hurt him again I will kill you!" he said. "Is that the threat you said to Jason? Oh wait he told me about him before he told any of you!" I said pushing past them dragging Cassandra behind me. When we got to his room I took a few deep breaths and walked in with a sad smile.

"Hey brave little man" I said gently. Robby tried to sit up only to cry out in pain as his family walked in.

"I guess I shouldn't move" he joked looking at me and Cass and then to his family.

"I'm glad...I mean we are glad you are safe" Cassandra almost cried out.

"Hey...look at me" he said to Cassandra.