🐻 Teddy Bear (BLU Engineer x Reader)🐻

"Victory! Well done BLU Team!"

The men hooted and hollered happily at their success as you gave a soft smile. Engineer patted your back while Scout gave you a noogie.

"Well done squirt! Your not so bad for a chick!"

"Hey now! Let the little darli'n breathe you'll kill her!"

Engie tried to gently pull you away from Scouts noogie hold while you just laughed and ticked scout in the side. The Boston laughed and eventually let you go.

"Thanks Scout, I told you I wouldn't let you guys down! Besides that RED Heavy never saw me coming!" 

He nodded in approval while everyone eventually calmed down and went to do their own thing...except for Engineer. You looked over at him and he locked eyes with you for a moment before blushing and looking away.

"Y..ya know (Y/N)...I was wonderi'n if you would like to ya know...hang out with me later? I wanna show you somethi'n anyways so..."

Hey rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment while you just smiled and nodded your head, gently placing your hand on his shoulder.

"I would love to, can't wait to see what you have in store for me Engie."

You winked then walked away giggling to yourself, leaving a blushing Dell standing alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you freshened up yourself, you headed towards the garage where Engineer was patiently waiting for you. He smiled nervously as you sat down infront of him on a small stool.

"Heya there Engie, so what did you want to show me?"

"A..ah! Of course, close your eyes darli'n."

You nodded then gently closed your (E/C) eyes while you heard Dell get up and grab something nearby. He then walked back to you and places something soft in your hands.

"You can open yer eyes now (Y/N)."

You did as instructed and your gaze met with two little black eyes from the teddy bear in your hands. It looked just like Engie with the little hard hat, goggles, and blue overalls. You couldn't help but laugh and hug the bear close.

"I love it Engie! This is adorable! Thank you so much!"

You then leaned in and pecked him on the cheek softly, his face grew pink and felt warm against your soft lips. Then you whispered in his ear...

"But you'll always be my number one teddy bear~ ♡♡."

(Woo!! First one done! Hopefully it's good I tried lol lmao! XDDD)