18

*Heaven POV*

When Yoongi got off the phone he slammed his phone in his pocket and stormed off. Who was it? I ran after him. "Yoongi!" I yelled.

He didn't stop. He kept walking, ignoring me. "Yoongi! "I yelled again. Still no response.

I started running up to him. I finally caught up and I was breathing hard. "Yoongi, why are you ignoring me? Who was that?"

He still ignored me. I was right next to him. Why is he being this way? I growled lowly to myself before slapping him arm. "Min Yoongi." I said sternly.

He stopped but didn't look at me. I stomped my foot and gripped his arm making him look at me. "Answer me, who was that?"

He took in a deep breath. "Jooheon, he still wants his money."

"So, don't give it to him." I said raising my eyebrow.

"It doesn't work that way Heaven." he laughed.

Was this funny? Why was he laughing? "Why are you laughing? It's not something to joke about."

Yoongi was silent and it infuriated me even more. "Yoongi! Stop ignoring me!" I yelled at him

"You don't get it do you?" He yelled at me. " his faces inches from mine. "If I don't get him that money you are going to die! They will die! Then he will kill me!" his voice got angrier with every word he said.

I wasn't focused on what he had said. I was focused on how he said it. He yelled at me, in my face. "Then let him kill me! I don't care! After seeing everyone dead in the club and having you yell at me all the time it doesn't sound like a bad idea!"

He was silent and he looked at me with a worried expression. "W-what? Heaven, what are you talking about!? Are you crazy?!" He yelled back. "If I didn't care I wouldn't have tried so hard to get you back!"

"How did you do that?" I ask him crossing my arms. "By, by I don't know...putting everyone else in danger?!" I retort back.

"I didn't put everyone in danger." he glared at me.

"Yes you did! You trying to save me over some stupid money trade deal shit almost got Jungkook killed! Jimin was shot and so did you!" I screamed at him. "I cannot believe you! You like I'm so stupid and blind to everything!"

"Shut up!" he screamed at me. My eyes went wide as I looked up at him. "Please just shut up! You don't know anything! You are blind! To everything! You shouldn't even be here right now! You wouldn't be if it wasn't for me!"

Anger was boiling through my veins. "Why is it all about you?! Huh!?" the tears threatened to pour. "I could have made it on my own anyway I don't need your stupid protection." I mumbled. "Asshole."

He didn't respond, he scoffed and kept walking. "I don't have time for this." he mumbled.

If he doesn't have time for this then he doesn't need time for me. I don't need his attention. Fuck, I don't need him in general. I walk over to I.M and Shownu. "You said you know where Jooheon is right?" I ask.

Shownu nodded. "Yes, he is-"

I stopped him. "Do not tell Yoongi." I said quietly. They gave me confused looks. "Take me to him, no one else goes but me."

.......

*Yoongi POV*

Maybe I should just run away. Maybe him finding me a alone will help everyone out and finally get them out of the situation. I can talk to my manager about it and hopefully it won't be for too long.

I sigh to myself realizing how I acted toward Heaven and I was an ass. For one, I should have calmly told her and not yelled at her. For two, I shouldn't have walked away and ignored her.

What kills me the most is that she ran to I.M and Shownu after wards. Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that. She could have run to someone else like BamBam. I would have been happier if she went to him, id be jealous, but happier.

What is it with them anyway? Did they drug her or something? Who would think she would want nothing to do with them. I know I would want them dead...but she doesn't.

Many flags are in my head about them. Especially I.M, he seems...close, to her. Way too close with her than I'd like. I promise, if he touches her, I would break his arm. If he tries anything, I will hurt him in some way shape or form.

Shownu...he kind of just seems there. I haven't really heard him speak. To me, he doesn't seem like a threat but I don't even know for sure. What am I saying? Jesus.

I walk over to my manager. "I'm going to disappear for a week or so." I say to him.

He raised an eyebrow. "You're what? You can't do that, what about the-"

"Say I got hurt and needed a break or something but I need a week okay." I interrupt him. "I'm gonna get all of us out of this situation.

"You're not going anywhere." Zico interrupted me. "At least without me."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I'm leaving soon." I said to our manager. "Alone." I looked at Zico before walking away.

"Min Yoongi you cannot just leave!" our manager yelled. "Jungkook is already out!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "He will be okay in a couple days...I won't be gone forever."

Zico trotted up to me. "Going after Jooheon alone you will, you may not even make it out alive." He spoke seriously. "After what you did to him, he will have no mercy, my best bet is to get the money."

I chuckled. "Then please, tell me Zico, where am I going to find that much money just laying around? Huh?"

He was silent, like he was thinking.

"I'll check up my ass, how about that?" I Say sarcastically. "No matter what you say I'm going by myself, I'm leaving tonight."

"I have the money." Zico said. "I'll give it to you it's hidden."

I turned and stopped looking at him. This better be the real stuff this time. I can't go through a shoot out alone. He looked at me with sympathy before adding. "Please Yoongi, I know who he is teamed with right now...you cannot go alone." he paused. "You will die."