32

*Heaven POV*

There was so much happening and I wanted to help but I didnt know how to. My arm was still bleeding and the pain was getting worse by the minute. Maggie was next to me. "We need to get out of here!" I shouted over the sound of guns going off.

Maggie pointed out the window where cop cars and other emergency vehicles lined up. Oh no...Yoongi...his career...BTS' career...

*Jungkook POV*

I was flipping through the channels trying to find a decent one. Well, when youre in the hospital there isnt much choice what to watch. Next...next...next...wait. I stopped when it hit the news.

"Coming live now! Gun shots were heard coming from this location and the police were called just moments ago. As we speak there are gun shots going off...is this gang related?"

I squinted my eyes trying to get a good look at the building. My eyes widened when I realized where it was...the old block.

I jumped out of bed and held my stomach in the wrap. Its barrable. I quickly put on my socks and shoes and grabbed my coat and walked out of the hospital room. Im coming.

"Hey! You can't leave your room sir! Sir!" The nurses ran after me. I ran faster. I didnt stop until I was out of the door and seen a car outside. It belonged to a young woman.

She knew me. "Oh my god. Jungkook!" She squealed.

I smiled falsely. "Yeah um...can I use your car?"

She stared at me with a shocked face. "Jeon! You cant leave the hospital!" The nurses ran out.

"Please im sure a beautiful girl like you wouldnt mind." I winked and she freaked out.

"Yes here take it!" She screamed. Always works. I grabbed the keys and got in and pulled off fast and headed for the block.

*Yoongi POV*

We made it outside and there were police everywhere. "Where did Jooheon go!?" I yelled.

I.M. looked around frantically and seen his car leave with Ravi driving. "There!"

"Come on!" I yelled sprinting for our cars.

"Stop right there! Put your hands up! Drop your weapons!" the officers shouted.

We ignored them. "Dont stop running!" I yelled. "Kris take her with you!" I yelled and Kris picked her up in mid run.

She flared around. "Yoongi! Dont do this!"

"Im sorry baby its for the best! I love you!" I yelled as we went different ways. I love you...

I made it to my car and I pulled up faster than ever with BTS close behind. I sped down the street to catch up to Jooheons car. I seen it. We were flying down the highway and Police were chasing us. God im so fucked!

I slammed my foot on the gas as I finally made it up to them. I was side by side and Ravi was driving. He pulled out a pistol and pointed it at me and shot it. I ducked as it took out my window and went out through the other one. "Shit!"

I reached for the gun Kris gave me earlier and started firing. Cars around us were slamming their breaks and looking for a way out of this mess....which caused more problems. The cops finally made it to us and was telling us to pull over. They wernt a threat to me, they were just getting in my way. It was annoying.

There was even a helicopter involved. Jesus christ...there goes my life...thrown away...

I was interrupted by a police car ramming into the side of my car and being pushed to hit Jooheons. My hands slipped off the steering wheel and I was losing control. My car drifted before spinning out and hitting the road medium smashing up my car pretty bad and busting out all the windows.

My car finally stopped spinning and i felt a sharp pain in my head and arms. There was glass sticking out from everywhere and I was bleeding. Im not going to die. Not here. Im not going to jail either. Cop cars started surrounding me and I knew I needed to leave right away. I started up my car and at least it still runs.

Im coming for you Jooheon. I pulled out and started down the high way again. I lost them god dammit! I dont even know where BTS is or EXO. I turned on the raido station.

*Jungkook POV*

I had on the radio to give me directions as to where t go. They were on the move down the highway. I seen a helicopter in the sky and knew I was going the right way. I sped down the street in a practically stolen car towards them.

I seen a car zoom past me. I glanced at who was inside...Ravi? Jooheon! My eyes widened as I stopped and rurned around to follow them. Im not losing them...if its the last thing I do...youre dead Jooheon. I was now in the middle of the high speed chase, where is the rest of BTS?

Almost as a cue there they were pulled up next to me chasing after Jooheon as well. Taehyung glanced at me then back, then back at me with a shocked expression. "Jungkook!" he yelled.

I was focused on the road as we sped after them. They turned down a road and started going down alley ways until they entered a garage...no one but people like us could find...not even the cops...

I parked my car and got out, followed by the rest of BTS. They ran up to me. "Jungkook what are you doing out of the hospital you arent healed yet!" Taehyung yelled.

I brushed it off. "Im fine now come on."

Namjoon grabbed my arm. "Why are you doing this you will surely die!"

"To save my family. You guys are my family. Yoongi and Heaven are my family too."  as i spoke I looked around. They wernt here. "Where are they?"

Namjoon answered. "Maggie and Heaven are with Kris. They are safe and Yoongi shouldn't be that far behind."

I nodded my head. "Im okay i promise i can do this." I looked into Taehyungs eyes meaningfully.

He looked away before embracing me. "I love you man. I know you can save them, come on." Taehyung patted me on the back.

I smiled. "What are we waiting for? Lets go kick some ass."