19

*Yoongi POV*

All of my stuff was packed and I was ready to leave. Every one was out for dinner, I told everyone that I needed to work on some new songs and that I would get something later. Every one bought it but Heaven, but I feel like she hasn't bought anything since this began, it's almost like it's a game in her head.

I pack a backpack full of everything I need and leave the room. I had a solid black gun tucked in my waist and I headed outside where my car was waiting. I still drive my beautiful RX7 and it looks better than ever after I got it waxed and added new seats.

So many thoughts were in my head on my way to pick up Zico. He was staying in a different hotel then us, for reasons I can't explain. He still needs to tell me way he gave me fake money and Why his group turned on him, or who this big guy is that Jooheon is with.

I arrive out side of the hotel and he is waiting there leaning against the outside wall. He notices me pull up and pushes himself off the wall with his foot and gets inside the car.

"Zico, on the way there we have things to discuss." I said blankly. "Many things."

He sighed. "I understand, I'll tell you everything you want to know."

I pursed my lips together. "Okay, first question...why the forfeited money huh?"

"Well." he paused. "I was trying to get him to play it off and take it. I was giving him fake money because he didn't deserve the real deal." He explained. "Everything was going fine until my group told him. By my group I mean P.O. He has always been jealous I was the man in charge for these kind of jobs and he took it upon himself to call Ariel and get my members to turn against me."

"How did he do that?" I ask focusing on the road. "Money? Power? Other bribes?"

Zico nodded. "All of the above, He even threatened to kill them if they didn't join him."

I inhaled deeply. "Well look where they all are now." I exhaled.

"Yeah." he said lowly, coldly. "I've fucked up a lot of shit these last couple days, I can't wait to tell everyone the rest of block b is dead." he paused. "I'll probably get my ass blamed for it."

I was silent for the next minute or so. "Who is this guy you keep talking about? The one who Jooheon sided with?" I asked.

Zico swallowed hard. "He isn't the kind of guy to compromise and talk it out with." he paused chuckling nervously. "He goes by Ravi. He is also in the music industry."

"Yeah I know that." I quickly said. "I should have guessed." I rolled my eyes. "It would kind of make since Jooheon would need help from a major professional like him, since he is too much of a pussy to get the job done on his own."

"Amen to that." Zico smiled.

We pulled into a cemetery. "Are we in the right place," I ask looking at him as we drive through the gates.

"The mausoleum in that top hill over there, that's where our money is." he stopped. "Your money. There is 12 million in the casket. Leave the extra there, take the 10."

"You're not going up with me?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"No, seeing dead people like that is displeasing to the eye." he spoke lowly.

I rolled my eyes. "But you kill people."

"It's different!" he shouted. "Just hurry up."

I nodded and ignored his tone. I stepped out of the car and heading up the hill. The cool breeze kissed my face as I made it to the top. The mausoleum was covered in dead vines and spider webs. "Jesus....doesn't someone clean this up?" I say lowly to myself.

I walk inside and turned on my phone for light. There was a stone casket. It had Korean writing on it, but we were in New York. 'i Leave inside the riches to my son, let him choose to do what he pleases.'

Son? Is this Zicos mom? I highly doubt it I mean...I don't know. I feel kind of bad taking this now because the money was for him not dealing with me. I push open the heavy stone lid and see bags laying next to skeletal figure. Dust flew up into my face and I squinted my eyes.

There was a reason Zico didn't want to come up here, I don't blame him. I grab a bag and see it's got 5 million in it. I grab another with 5 million. The small bag must be the 2 million and I'll leave it in there for him.

I quickly shut the casket and looked at it. "I'm sure you're well missed, rest in peace, my apologies." I say and grab the bags and walk out.

I put then at a in the back and get back in the front seat. I was silent and didn't start up the car yet. Zico was looking out of the window and I was looking at my hands on the steering wheel.

Finally I broke the silence. "Was she your mother?"

"Yeah." he said quietly.

I nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that, I'll pay you back." I said starting the car.

He shook his head. "No don't worry about it."

"Not for you." I said quickly looking at him. "For her."

He turned his head to look at me and I seen a slight gloss in his eyes. He didn't say anything and looked forward. I didn't say anything else before pulling off and driving.

Zico told me where to go. It would take a few hours to get there. But we got there, Connecticut. We stopped to fill up gas and he bought us something to eat. He were sitting in the car eating McDonald's when my phone started ringing.

I quickly answered it. I put it to my ear and he started talking. "Hey buddy!"

My nose crinkled at his words. "What." I said blankly.

"Where did ya go? We went to your hotel but your car and Zico were gone." he spoke.

"Out." I said blankly.

"Zico isn't trying to double cross me right?" He chuckled. "Put me on speaker."

I growled and put the phone on speaker. "Jooheon." Zico said coldly.

"Zico! What are you doing man!?"

Zico was silent and Jooheon started to chuckle. "Silenct huh? It's okay I'll see you guys in a little bit then."

With that he hung up and I set my phone down. "Let's go Zico, we don't want to keep them waiting now do we?" I chuckled sarcastically.