29

*Yoongi POV*

I gripped the phone in my hands waiting for him to talk again.

"Meet me back in Seoul I might let your little friends go."

"What friends?"

"My traders..."

I sighed. I knew Heaven would be torn if something happened to them. "When?"

"In 2 days I want you in Seoul, you know where to be...how bout the old block huh?" He chuckled out.

I swallowed hard and gritted my teeth. "Deal."

"Wait!" Jooheon scoffed. "I also cleared a nice spot for your head...and...I don't know, your girl toy may make my collection bloom, like ill do to her..." He laughed evilly into the phone.

Rage flowed through my body. "You won't ever touch her again!" I screamed into the phone and he hung up. "Fuck you Jooheon!" I threw my phone into my pocket and walked over to Kris and Heaven.

I grabbed Heaven wrist. "Sorry but we are gonna have to postpone that race...something came up..." I started walking away before Heaven pulled me back.

"Yoongi!? Whats going on?" She tried wiggling out of my grip.

"Jooheon isn't done yet." I said blankly.

Kris butted in. "I know how to help you guys, I've delt with him before."

Heaven stopped. "You did?"

"Yeah." Kris rolled his eyes. "Remember when I was with my old group?"

My eyes went wide. "Really?"

Kris smiled. "Easily...I know how to stop this red head asshole for good."

*Heaven POV*

I drove with Yoongi back to the hotel, Kris followed us. I called back everyone to the hotel so we can discuss everything that is going on, we've made a plan. We got out and walked to the room and everyone stopped when they seen a new face.

Yoongi spoke up. "Im sure you guys know who he is, he will also be helping us stop Ariel." Yoongi set his phone on the desk and sighed. "We also need to get to seoul."

Taehyung stood up. "We have to fly again? Ugh!" He threw himself on the bed.

"Where at?" Namjoon spoke seriously.

I paused. With a deep breath I answered. "The Block."

Namjoon shook his head along with everyone else. "I was afraid that was the place."

"He just doesn't know where to stop!" Taehyung yelled punching the matress. "How far is he going to go with this!"

"As far as he can." Yoongi growled. "First of all I want the girls out of the picture, I want them no where near what is going to happen."

"Done." Kris interrupted. "I can call people I trust, I guarantee they will be safe."

I crossed my arms. "Not gonna happen, im going with you."

"No you're not." Yoongi glared at me. "As I was saying-"

Anger was growing in my body. "Yes I am!"

Yoongi stopped and walked over to me. "Maggie please, take her out of here, its better for you guys not to know so you don't get any ideas."

Maggie walked over and pulled me by my arm towards the door. "You're not leaving without me!" I yelled before the door was shut and locked. I twisted the handle and pounded on the door. "Let me in!"

Maggie pulled me back. "Heaven please-"

"What if they die!"

"They wont, I know they are strong." Her voice was trying to calm me down.

"Look at Jungkook!" I paused as tears filled my eyes. My voice lowered into an almost whisper. "Look at where he is now..."

Maggie walked over to me and hugged me. "Believe me, everything will be alright, everything will work itself out, I promise."

I couldn't reply to her, I was speachless. I hope she is right.

*Yoongi POV*

We are almost to Seoul and I can feel how nervous everyone is about this plan. Jooheon wants me dead and he will kill anyone to make sure that happens. Why did I have to get myself into this mess?

Heaven was curled up next to me in the seat asleep. Lets hope everything works itself out and everyone is okay. I don't want anyone else in the hospital.

Once we landed we all went back to our houses for the night and we would meet up in the morning. Our cars are being sent here over night and will be here in the morning.

I unlocked the door and opened it and the breeze felt so nice, I was home. Heaven walked in and sat on the couch. "I feel like its been forever." She smiled at me.

Its been a while since it was just me and her here. Our house. I remember when I first brought​ her here, she was such a pain in the ass but she is my pain in the ass. I remember taking her to school and then the day of the fight she got in...that was awkward.

I walked into the dinning room. I still remember when she cleaned my whole house for no reason, and how I cooked for her. I walked into the bedroom and leaned against the door frame. I remember everything that has happened here too. I smiled and bit my bottom lip before putting my hands in my pockets and turning to walk out.

She was standing there, in one of my shirts like she always does, looking adorable. I chuckled. "What are you doing?"

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders before walking up to me. "I miss you."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean ive been here this whol-"

"No." she paused and looked up at me, I looked down into her glossy chocolate orbs. Her long eyelashes shaded her sparkly eyes. "I miss you, the old you, the one I met." She smiled. "I miss Min Yoongi."

I bent down and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Im always right here baby, when ever you need me im here, Ill always be here for you." I slowly closed the gap between us and connected our lips. After a long passionate kiss I slowly pulled away, her still in my arms. "I love you."

She rested her arms on my shoulders and leaned in with a smile. "I love you too Yoongi." I brought her into another meaningful kiss as I carried her over the bed and set her down. We both fell over and laughed, I missed me too.