PART 3?

I have decided to make a part 3. BUT! It probably wont begin until summer break. Which is only about 2-4 weeks away.

Let me know if you want me to update regularly or if you want to wait until its completely finished. If you wait until it's completely finsished it will DEFINITELY take longer but you wouldn't be having to wait until I updated it. Just let me see what would be the best.

If I was to create a part 3 could you drop some ideas...

I have a basic outline for what I want to do, but im willing to see what specifically you would want me to include, if there is anything.

Thank you all for reading my stories btw! It means alot, really. 💕

ANOTHER THING!

SPOILER ALERT!

IM WRITING ANOTHER STORY...at least attempting...

It involves NCT DREAM and possibly the other NCT units. If you guys are excited to read it let me know so I can try and finsish it sooner. It isn't an X Reader but it is a little different than the books I have written. It's longer and has more of a relative plot to the age group who read my stories.

Once again, thank you for the love and support on my stories, it truely means alot. Thank you for your time. It really INFIRES me to continue writing. Can we try to reach 10k on Wings? Let's go for it!

That is all.

🔥💕😘