Chapter One- Back to Hogwarts

Harry's p.o.v.

I can't wait for Quidditch season! I've been cooped up in here all summer! Plus, we get to go to the Quidditch World Cup! I start fantasizing about what it will be like, and my mind starts to drift, and I see familiar red hair and brown eyes. "THUMP!" Ugh, that must've been Uncle Vernon, whom I don't want him to be my uncle. I wake up from my pleasant dream with a start. I look around, slowly coming to my senses. I wonder who the person in my dream was? It must have been Ron, there is no other explanation. I stand up and get ready for the day. There are two more weeks of the Dursleys, and I can't wait! Whenever they start being rude to me, I casually mentiom Sirius, and they quickly shape up. It's weird, and it takes time to get used to. I wonder what they are doing right now? Probably talking about me. They think I can't hear them.They have some problems that they need to deal with.

*Two weeks later*

Ginny's p.o.v.

It's finally here! I can't wait to see Harry!...Uh, Haley and Hermione, I mean! Ok, fine. I never really got over Harry. I think I love him. But, I have no chance, so it doesn't matter anyway....Well then! Time to get ready! I start romanticizing about Harry and I. We go to pick him up, and we go to the portkey. I look into his eyes, and I'm drowning in them...Helpless...

His green eyes...Yep. I definitley love him. I am always thinking about him. While we set up the tent, I look around. It's so weird. Who knew that muggles were so complex? Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. Is that VIKTOR KRUM!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! He is the youngest quiditch player in Brittan! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go inside. Oh- no. Harry's coming over here. I think he wants to talk to me. I have to suppress the urge to scream. I freeze up. Oh my. He sits down, we talk for a few minutes, and then everything goes black.

A/N: Sorry If I messed up! I don't really remember what happened at the World Cup, but I remember most, so....Sorry If I spelled anything wrong. My keyboard lags sometimes. Im trying my best to get this done and have a good story! Bye! Love you guys!