Chapter 3

Important A/N at the bottom! Plz read!!!

Luna p.o.v.

"Ah, love!" I mumble. I just woke up, but I feel extremely happy. Maybe, it's because I get to see Neville today! What? It's not like I'm going to lie to myself or anything! I love him! I just don't know how he feels about me? I honestly don't care. I only know that I love him and I want to spend every day with him. I hear a peculiar scratching noise. I wonder what it is? It's probably some more of those pesky nargles, coming to bug us again. Whenever I talk about them, everyone thinks I'm crazy. What they don't know, is that they are real, but you can only see them with my glasses. I put them on, so that I can investigate. All the while, I think about Neville and how much I love him.

Neville p.o.v.

I'm so nervous! What I she doesn't like me? I'm just a blundering fool! What would give her a reason to like me back!? I love her, but I don't think she feels the same way! I don't want to go through with this!!! Sorry, this may be a bit confusing, so let me tell you why I'm literally shaking. Mr. Lovegood invited us - us being my grandmother and I - to lunch at his house. Which mean I get to see Luna. Which means I will completely EMBARRASS myself in front of her! Mind you, I've had a crush on her since SECOND YEAR!!! (I'm changing it so that they met in second year instead of fourth.) I don't know what I'm going to do!!!

A/N: Guys!!!! I am so sorry! I know I haven't been updating lately, and I am a real dodo for not doing that! I will do my best to update a lot more often. I have just gotten over a really bad writers block, and I was also having computer issues. But, during this period, I have started another story! it is called memory, and for all you fans that cannot choose between Dramione and Romione, this will help you! Please read! How about... let's see.. 15 votes for another update? Okay, ship question for you Romione or Harmione? Personally, I think Romione. Goodbye! 

-Ron_Weasley_4ever