Chapter 5

Luna pov
"Hello Mrs. Longbottom, how are you doing today?" Asks my father. "I'm doing well, but I have news." Neville's grandmother replies. "Ah, yes. That." My father says. "Neville! Luna! Why don't you go outside? Luna, you can show Neville around." " Okay dad! " I say brightly. I grab Neville's hand and pull him gently but firmly outside, trying not to shake from excitement. I start to show him around the garden, pointing out different plants and telling him why we got them. We are waking around laughing and talking when we stop and sit down by my favorite tree. We sit down and realize our faces are very close. Internally squealing, I start to lean in, noting that he is doing the same. Our lips are smart touching, when..."Neville! Luna! It's time for dinner!" My father calls out. Of course. A perfect moment ruined. I blush, finally remembering what almost just happened. Imagining that I must look like a tomato, I look over at Neville to see him looking a lot worse. "Neville!!! You look like you just ate the world's hottest chili pepper! Gosh, are you alright?" I exclaim. "What? Yeah, oh yeah, I'm fine totally. " I start to pull him up and start walking back towards the house, but I notice him staring. I turn to him, leaning in. "You can kiss me you know" I whisper before crashing our lips together.

I'm sorry!! School ended, and I couldn't find my charger and a whole bunch of stupid stuff, and I'm sorry! But I'm going to get better. I'm getting gooder at ma English, and I have a lot of new ideas, so...yeah!

So you're probably wondering "WHO HADES IS Dam_Wise_Girl, and what has she done with Ron_Weasley_4ever!?!? Well, I changed my username because I felt like it.

Also, I'm coming out with a new book called
Annabeth Jackson and Hermione Weasley React to Ships
Be on the lookout for that and for an update on my other story Memory!
Bye my lovelies!!!
-Dam_Wise_Girl