Chapter 4

Haley p.o.v.

We are about to leave when I get this inexplicable feeling  in my stomach. Almost like...like...like.... Oh, gosh! I'm gonna throw up! I run to the bathroom as quick as I can and throw up into the toilet, wishing that this hadn't happened. "Haley!" I hear inside my head. "Where are you!?" Oh, yeah. By the way, you know how twins are supposed to have these sort of powers? Well, Hermione and I are like that, but we don't want people to know. We only told Ginny, and that was because she forced us to. Anyway, back to Hermione. "Quickly, do you feel sick in any kind of way!?" I respond. "Yes! I actually just threw up! When we the Portkey activated, I started feeling sick. When we got here, I threw up after 2 minutes!" She cried. "That explains a lot." I reply. Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door.  "Haley? It's Molly. Are you feeling well?" "Oh, no. It's Molly.I say to Hermione. "Gotta go." I say. "Okay. Bye!" "Molly?" I say tentatively. "Yes? Are you feeling okay?" She asks. "Yeah, I'm -" I get interrupted by another wave of throw up. "Do you need to stay home?" She asks. "Yeah. But, do I have to stay alone?" I ask. "No." She says. "FRED! GEORGE!" She yells. "GET DOWN HERE!" I hear loud footsteps. "Yes Mum?" They chorus. "I need you to stay here with Haley while I'm out at the Lovegoods house. I have to help Luna with something. "Okay Mum!" They say. "'Mione!" I yell in my head. "WHAT!?!?" She says back. "Sorry, but I have big news!" I say. "What is it!?" She replies. "Uh, well, I can't make it, so Fred and George are staying with me!" I say. "Ooooooh," She says. "Chemistry!"