Chapter 2

Haley p.o.v.

This is so weird. Mione and I haven't been at Hogwarts for some time, and I got used to the new muggle stuff. Well, at least I won't be alone. Mione keeps talking about her books. How can she stand that? I can't even stand class. I'm hardly there anyway, so....Yeah, I skip class. I just don't like school. Mione likes doing my homework anyway, so, it doesn't matter. Oh gosh! I completely forgot! Today we have to get to the Burrow so that we can get to...Drumroll please! The Quidditch World Cup!!! I jump on Hermione, but she doesn't wake up. I roll her off her bed, she doen't stir. I know what I have to do. I say: "I'm sorry about this Mione, but you wouldn't wake up." and I run to get the bucket.

Hermione p.o.v.

I'm having a pleasant dream, when suddenly I get a mouthful of ice cold water! My pajamas are soaked! I splutter and look up to see Haley smiling sheepishly at me. "HALEY JOAN GRANGER!!!!" I scream. "WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I change into a clean and dry tank top, and wring my ice cold shirt over Haley's head. Soon, we are running around the room, shrieking and trying to drench each other. "Girls? What's going on up there?" I hear Mum say. "Nothing Mum!" We chorus. "I still can't believe you" I say jokingly. "Sorry, but you wouldn't wake up! Anyway, I had a good reason!" "Oh, really? Then what is that good reason?" I snort. "Oh, I don't know, maybe the Weasleys are picking us up to get to the Burrow so that we can go to the Qudditch World cup at 9:00 and it's 7:30!!!!!!" She whisper-yells. "Oh my gosh! I completley forgot! We have roughly an hour and forty-five minutes to get ready and eat!" I cry. "I thought they were coming at 9:00!?" "You know how long it takes them to get ready," I start. "But Mrs.Weasley will find a way to get them out so that they will be fifteen minutes late at most." "But-" "Don't argue, just get ready." "Fine" She grumbles.

Ron p.o.v.

I wake up and wonder if Hermione is awake also. I don't know why, but lately, I can't stop thinking about her. I go to check the time and jump in surprise. My head bumps the ceiling really hard. I rub my head and check again. Yup. It's 8 friggin 30! Mum is going to be raving mad! I quickly get dressed, pat my hair down, and run downstairs at full speed. Everyone except for Fred and George are up. It's 8:40. Thank goodness. I was nervous Mum would be mad, but there was ne need to be nervous. She was always mad at me, and today was no different. But, it was a little less scary than normal. She was fuming about Fred and George not waking up. It was actually kind of funny. I stuff my face with food and get ready to go. Fred and George are just coming downstairs by the time everyone else is ready. By the time they are ready with everyone else, it's 9:10. Well, we're not that late, so....

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated. Do you like my story so far? Please don't get mad at me for not having Harry or Ginny in this, but I will incorporate them soon enough. I cry everytime I mention Fred. My friend Mel knows all too well. We will be talking about HP, and she will bring up Fred and I'll start crying. The worst time was when we had a fire drill, and she was talking about how Sirius and Fred both died laughing. It was terrible. Sorry, I'm ranting, aren't I? Don't forget to comment, share, and vote! Love you guys! Bye!