Chapter 6

Ginny's Pov.

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe I just fainted in front of Harry. Harry Potter. The one who I've been in love with since I was seven, that Harry Potter. Ugh, I'm completely and utterly MORTIFIED!(A/n: Comment if you've ever fainted in front of your crush!) But, at least I didn't eat on of Fred and George's Ton-Tongue Toffees. That would be even worse than fainting. I'm getting light-headed just thinking about what could happen. Well, hopefully, he doesn't take it personally. I would hate for him to think low of me, just because of that. "Ginny!" Hermione hisses to me. "Our tent, now!" I shrug and follow her to it. "So... what's up?" I ask. "What's up? What's UP!? You know EXACTLY 'what's up'! That stunt you just pulled! How exactly did you FAINT in front of Harry!?" She whisper-yells. "Oh, uh, yeah. About that." I start. "So, you see..." And I explain to her the whole story on how I heard about him, adored him for most of my life, and was utterly starstruck when I first met him. "And then, just as I was getting more comfortable around him, I'm plopped out of my comfort zone, and he's here too!"I finish, out of breath. Hermione's a good listener, she just nods her head and keeps her interruptions to a minimum. "Oh, sorry," I say, flushing. "I didn't let you say anything." "It's fine." She replies. "But, I have to tell you something." "Anything, what is it?" I say. "I think I might like Ron..."

***************************************************************

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!! Sorry for the long wait! I haven't really been on Wattpad recently, except for reading, but I was super busy this summer, but, I'm back in school, I have my laptop back, and should be able to update more often! I love you guys!

Bye my Lovelies!

-Dam_Wise_Girl