Chapter 13- Werewolves and Dementors

V looked over and noticed that it was a red headed, freckled boy who had said that and along with him, was a bushy haired girl and Harry Potter himself, with his wand drawn out pointed at both V and her father. It was pointed at both of them as Sirius had given his daughter the biggest hug that she had ever experienced in her life. V returned the hug however she was very much cautious of the third years in the corner of the room.

Harry then hit the chandelier (One that was already half broken) with a spell and it shattered even more capturing the attention of, Remus, Sirius and V.

"It was so obvious wasn't it? I mean you're his daughter!" The girl said to V, V was pretty sure that her name was Hermione but Harry ignored her.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew." Harry ordered still pointing his wand at them.

"He was at school with us, he was our friend." Remus began to explain.

All of what Remus and Sirius were about to say weren't just new to Harry and his friends but V too. Sirius had been very brief when he said that Peter was the actual mass murderer and that he wasn't.

"No!" Harry said accusingly, "Peter Pettigrew is dead, you killed him!" He said waving his wand about viciously.

"I thought so too, till you mentioned seeing Peter on the map." Remus said stepping in front of Sirius and V despite V having a strong stance with her wand out.

"It was lying then-"

"The map never lies! Pettigrew is alive, and he's right there." Her father said very boldly, pointing towards the red headed boy in the corner who V was pretty sure was called Ron. She knew this through George.

"Me? That's mental-" Ron began.

"No not you, your rat!"

"Scabbers has been in my family for-"

"12 years!" Sirius said cutting Ron off once again, "Curiously long life for a common garden rat, he's missing a toe isn't he?" he began, slowly walking towards Ron and his rat who was in his hand.

"So?" The boy said with a now squeaky voice.

Harry then turned to his friend lowering his wand in realisation. "All they could find of Pettigrew was his-"

"Finger! And that was when he cut it off so that everyone would think that he was dead, and then he transformed into a rat!" Sirius yelled peering down at Ron's rat, with a different sort of madness in his eyes.

"Show me." Harry ordered and that was exactly what Sirius did.

He snatched the rat off of Ron and placed it on a piano to try transfigure it, however the rat began to run freely only to have Sirius and Remus chase frantically after it. But with spells flying around everywhere, it eventually hit the rat and just like that it started to transfigure into a short, chubby faced, bucked tooth man who still attempted to crawl around like a rat. Remus and Sirius were both quick with grabbing onto him and pointing their wands at him in a threating manor.

The shock on poor Ron's face was very much evident. V, who was struggling very much to understand what was going on was also quite shocked.

"Remus, Sirius," He said opening his arms to them, "My old friends!" But he clearly didn't want to stay around and chat with his old friends as he dived away but only to be grabbed by Sirius and Remus again. This strange man clearly wasn't used to being a human as he thought that he could squeeze between Remus and Sirius as if he was the size of a rat.