Chapter 1-Surprise Babe

"Logan," I felt someone shaking me lightly. "Babe, it's time to wake up" I opened my eyes and saw my girlfriend smiling at me.

"But I don't wanna wake up" I pouted. She rolled her eyes and laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, it's your last day at school and then you graduate... you can't be late!" She said.

"Well what time is it?" I asked.

"It's six forty five" she said sitting up all the way. I sat up too and rubbed my eyes.

"Alright, what should I wear then?" I asked.

"Something sexy that I can stare at" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Babe, I can't go to school naked" I joked. She pushed my shoulder and shook her head. "So.. I can? Is that what you're saying?" I teased even more. She couldn't hold in her laugh.

"Just wear what you always wear. A mildly funny and or gay as fuck shirt with jeans that make your ass look great" she said simply.

"Fine, your loss" I joked. I stood up and stretched before walking over to my dresser and pulling out some random clothes to put on. It was a loose fitting shirt that was dark purple and some black jeans that had holes in them. I looked down and read what it said before laughing.

"Are you wearing it backwards?" She asked.

"Nope" I said simply.

"Then why is the cat on the back of the shirt?" I took the opportunity to turn around and give her a smirk.

"Because" I pointed to the shirt, "pussies are my fave" I said innocently.

"But I thought I was your fave" she pouted and walked up to me. Her arms snaked around my shoulders while I rested my hands on her waist.

"Eh" I said jokingly before kissing her softly. Not long after we pulled away and leaned our foreheads together.

"Ew, morning breath go brush your teeth" she said pointing to my bathroom. I laughed it off and went to go finish getting ready. When I got out she was gone. I went to grab my phone and then get some breakfast but my phone buzzed. I looked and saw it was a text from my ex. I shrugged it off and went on with my morning. Soon enough I went to go to school. Since it was the last day there weren't really classes we just did some stupid party and activities the principle planned. It was very boring but it went by so fast. Then it hit me. I am an adult. This is my last day of high school ever. There's no going back and doing this over again. I'm done for good. I smiled at the thought of never again having to attend hell and drive home. The actual grad ceremony was going to be held this weekend. I was going to be sitting next to Kimmie and Carter so it wasn't going to be too terrible. To be honest I was really going to miss them. I had a job lined up for a graphic design company in San Francisco and I had already started packing.

I sat down at my desk in class.

"Hello class! As you know, today is the last day for seniors so we are going to just watch a movie" Hayley said. I sat back and started spacing out till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see carter.

"You okay?" He whispered. I nodded and tuned out again. I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Babe: Meet up at the usual place after class?

Me: yeah, just remember to lock the door ;)

I smiled to myself and slid my phone back into my pocket. When class ended I made a b-line to the janitors closet down the hall from the auditorium. The light was already off and I was checking to make sure that no one was in here. A few seconds later I heard the door shut and the lock click in place. I turned around and snaked my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. She bit her lip and tilted her head to give me better access. I bit down slightly on her skin and a soft moan left her mouth while her eyes closed. I gripped her waist tighter and pulled her body flesh against mine. She reached back and tangled her fingers in my hair before tugging lightly.

"Hey Lynn" I smirked into her skin.

"Hey Beautiful" she replied right before she bit her lip.