Chapter 11-Blame Me Part 2

Logan's P.O.V.

I slowed down as I pulled up to Jenna's apartment. After parking I quickly got out and walked up to her door, knocking three times before pacing. "Woah, what's wrong?" Jenna asked with Tay behind her. 

"Wait, what the fuck is Tay doing here?!?" I yelled.

"Shit"

"You never told her?" Tay asked.

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind" Jenna rolled her eyes.

"I'm still lost..."

"Tay and Hayley never slept together..." Jenna said as she shoved her hands into her pockets.

"But what about all the suspicious stuff you were talking about?"

"Hayley was helping me plan my proposal to Jen" Tay said.

"Fuck, this makes me such a bitch" I said, running my hands through my hair.

"Hayley got arrested this morning, my bitch of an ex caught on and told her dad"

"Holy shit" Jenna said.

"We'll get Jeremy on this, his wife's a lawyer" Tay said, pulling her phone out and typing fast.

"I can't be a part of this, it'll only make things worse. I'm gonna go home, but keep me posted on how things are going?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll let you know if we get any news" Jenna said. I walked back and got into my car. I could feel my face heating up and my eyes starting to sting, but I wasn't going to give in. Not yet. The engine roared and I sped off to get back home and hide from this sick reality. What would I do without Hayley? I wouldn't be the same person I am right now without her... I need her. I don't care if she wants to push me away completely. Even if it's just friends I need her in my life.

Lynn's P.O.V.

"Yeah, that's what I heard" Cameron said, leaning back into his chair.

"Oh my god, who do you think the student was?" Jess asked.

"I heard it was a girl" Chrissy said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Dude, I don't think Ms. Williams is into chicks" I said. 

"Let's be real though... Ms. Williams was pretty fucking gay" Chris said.

"Okay, in what way?!?" I challenged."Okay first of all, half the time she wore flannels. Second, she talked so bro-ey that there's no way she's into guys. Third, her nails were always short. Fourth, when I was in class she told Logan and Carter she played for the same team. She's obviously gay!" He said.

"Why would she tell them that?" I asked.

"Well, my theory is, Ms. Williams likes Logan and did something stupid about it" He said. "Really? Logan? Logan Miller? Never going to sleep with anyone other than Kimmie, Logan?" Jess asked.

"Well, at that party a few weeks back she said she went with her girlfriend and as far as I know, Kimmie wasn't at that party" Chrissy said.

"What party?" I asked.

"The first one we went to. Remember?" She asked. I nodded."but still... that doesn't mean anything. Logans hot so it could be anyone" Jess said.

"I don't know... there have been a few times where Ms. Williams told Logan to stay after class" Chris said. 

"Why didn't you start with that, idiot" Jess said.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, you know I love you... platonically" Jess said.