Chapter 10-Blame Me Part 1

(Get ready for some heavy drama y'all. I've been putting off this chapter since the middle of the first book... It's a short chapter, but it's intense so buckle up buttercups)

Logan's P.O.V.

I drove to school the next morning dreading how early it was. As I pulled into the student parking lot I saw flashing lights in red and blue. Did another teacher have an accident or something? I turned the corner to see what was going on and I saw an officer walking Hayley to their car and pushing her into the backseat. She didn't look like she was resisting...

"Hey what happened?" I asked as I ran up to Kimmie and her dad. 

"I'll be sending out an email tonight to parents about the issue. For now, just continue with your day" he said before turning to talk to some other staff members. 

"Do you know what happened?" I asked Kimmie. She seemed anxious and her eyes kept darting around.

"I know" she said. She can't mean... No... I was so careful! We both were! How could this happen? 

"What do you mean?" I asked. It's best to just deny it. I hope Hayley can get out of this.

"I know about you and Ms. Williams" she said. 

"I don't know what you're-"

"Cut the bullshit Logan. I've seen her coming and leaving your house through your bedroom window" Kimmie said in a hushed voice. I clenched my jaw. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the school. I walked quickly towards the bathroom and pulled Kimmie in behind me. Once the door shut, I let loose.

"You've been stalking me?!?" I yelled.

"I knew something was up when she was at your house for a 'conference'" Kimmie said.

"She was!" I continued to insist.

"I know for a fact that teachers at this school don't! I'm not an idiot! What the hell were you thinking? My dad's the fucking principal!" She shouted back.

"I can't believe you" I spat, feeling my eyes start to water. At this point Kimmie was already crying. 

"I can't sit back and do nothing when she's taking advantage of you" Kimmie said softly.

"She never was... Unlike you. I never asked for a backstabbing bitch yet here you are" I said. It felt as if all the air in the room was sucked out. I could see the hurt and sadness in her eyes. The tension became so thick in the air it felt suffocating. 

"You don't mean that" she whispered.

"Yeah, I do. You had no right to take away my happiness" I said. She opened her mouth to reply, but I wasn't going to just stand there and listen to something I couldn't stand hearing.

Next thing I knew I was storming back out to my car to drive. I couldn't just go home and I couldn't go to anyone to really talk about this. No one except Jenna...