Chapter 1 ~ Introduction

This is a little introduction for a new fanfic that I've thinking about writing. I want to know if you guys would want to actually read this. Nothing much happens, I know but I'll upload another part soon <3 

/Aleks P.O.V/ 

Maybe he'll love me back. Maybe he'll say yes. Come on Aleks just do it. Just ask him. The worst he can say is no. The worst he can do is break your heart. And maybe never talk to you again. No, don't think like that. 

I paced my office room, thinking. I need to tell James that I like like him. That I've liked him since the day we first met in person. That's the reason why I always want to record with him. That's the reason why I always like to make him mad and troll him.  It gives me a reason to talk to him, well argue with him. I know that we're friends and I can talk to him whenever but sometimes I get slightly nervous, and making him yell at me gives me a slight confidence boost and allows me to yell back. When he gets here I'm going to tell him. When he gets here... I quickly glanced over at the clock. 

'4:56' 

Shit, James will be here any minute. Me and James are streaming today, just a normal Tuesday stream. Yeah normal. I bet when he woke up this morning he wasn't expecting one of his best friends to end up spilling out all of the feeling they had for him. 

But I need tell him. I can't hide these feelings anymore. I straightened myself up, taking in a deep breath. I can do this, just think positive. I slowly exhaled before walking over to the door, tightly grasping the handle. I froze. What if he hates me. No, he won't hate me. He's one of my best friends. If he doesn't like me back then we'll just forget about it and move on. We'll probably just laugh about it in the future. 

I slowly turned the door knob. What if he laughs at me. He might think I'm joking and laugh. I'll just have to tell him that it's not a joke and hope that he believes me. 

I opened the door. I swiftly exited my office as I started to walk towards the streaming room. I guess I'll wait for him there. I started to casually walk down the corridor. What if he's not gay? I mean, I didn't think I was until I met James. Yet I'm not attracted to any other guy besides him. I guess I'm bi, and the only guy that I will ever like will be James. But for as long as I've known him he's never had a girlfriend. Could he be gay? He might just be too scared to tell anyone. Or maybe he's straight, just really picky about the girls he dates. Well I guess the only way to find out will be to ask him. I got to the door leading into the main stream room but stopped when I heard groaning. I recognized the voice instantly. That deep, seductive tune that is like music to my ears. Even when he's shouting, his voice is so dreamy.

Wait.... James is already here? How long had he been here? Did he know that I've been here for about an hour already? If he did why didn't he say anything? He probably thought that I would late like usual. The only reason I'm usually late is because I'm always so nervous about being alone with him. Scared that I'll mess something up. I won't mess anything up. I can't. 

I took in another deep breath before going to open the door, trying to give myself a boost of confidence. Maybe this will go well. Maybe I've been worrying over nothing. I grasped the door knob in my hand before slowly opening the door.