Chapter 7~ Confessions...again

I looked at him with disbelief. He really knows how to ruin the moment.

"I was actually looking forward to tonight" I admit, staring at my feet as I swayed slightly. He giggled before releasing my waist and gently taking one of my hands in his.

"Then I will pick you up soon my price" He planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand before winking, causing the butterflies to go mad in my stomach. Without another word he left the room, leaving me alone and head over heels for him. He can go from being rough, to being an ass, to being a romanic ass. I guess I'm going to have to get used to all this if I'm going to date the dude.

After awhile I decided to bring myself back to reality. I didn't want to walk back downstairs with both James and Eddie there. I can only deal with one of them at a time. And I was still confused about earlier. Why had Eddie gone so far to get me to spill? Me and Eddie don't have many secrets and in all honestly we have seen each other naked before, and showered together but that's a whole different story. But we have never done anything like that, and he didn't seem phased by it what so ever.

I can't let this get to me. All that matters is me and James. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall. I tried to be quiet as I walked to my room. I heard the door behind me open and I knew what was coming next. I heard a squeal as I felt myself being tackled to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" I screamed as my stomach hit the floor. I felt something heavy in my back, restraining me from standing.

"How was it?" The words were whispered devilishly into my ear, the owner still laid on my back. I sighed. Goddammit Eddie. Why does he have to be so nosy?

"Why do you wanna know?" Was my response as I rolled over onto my back, causing Eddie to topple over. He quickly turned to me placing his elbows on my chest and his hands supporting his chin. He stared at me, smirking. He already knows what happened, its pretty obvious.

"Because I want to know if little Jamie is pleasuring little Ally to an acceptable standard" He tried to sound serious and concerned but the smirk on his face blew his cover. And the fact that what he said is complete bullshit.

"Eddie" He looked me, trying to keep a straight face. "Get the fuck off me" He giggled before placing his hands on my chest and pushing himself to his feet. He held out a hand to help me, which I took, pulling myself up.

I brushed myself down. I still want to talk to Eddie about this morning. I just don't know how to go about it.

"..er...Eddie?" He looked at me, a unreadable expression on his face. He confuses me so much sometimes. "I need to talk to you" I stated and he nods. He started to walk down stair so I began to follow. I had a bit of time till James picks me up, plus he'll understand if I'm a bit late. I hope. We get downstairs where Eddie heads to the living room, settling himself onto the couch. He pats the seat next to him, beckoning me to sit besides him. I take seat.

"So Aleks, What's up?" He asked, generally concerned. I take a deep breath, I really don't want this to be an awkward discussion.

"I just wanted to talk about this morning" I diverted my eyes away from him. I really hope this is a short discussion. Its embarrassing enough as it is, I don't even know why I said I needed to talk to him.

Eddie sighed, like he was expecting this conversation. "I'm sorry Aleks, I got to ahead of myself. The truth is..." He paused. He was nervous. I placed my hand on his lap, squeezing it.

"You can tell me anything" I reassured him softly. A smile tugged at his lips but soon faded as he tried to continue.

"Its that, I think..... well I know" He giggled to himself. "I don't know why this is so hard, I know you won't judge me. How did you do this so easily yesterday" I looked at him confused, trying to work out what he's trying to tell me. Yesterday I told him I was gay, is that what he's trying to tell me.

"Eddie, are you trying to tell me you're gay?" He nodded, but quickly shook his head after.

"I'm bi" He plainly said. I smiled at him, giggling to myself.

"Dude that's awesome" I hugged him and he hugged back. He pulled away quickly.

"I need to explain some things, I just want to clear some things up" He smiled, showing me that its nothing bad. I smiled back and nodded, telling him to continue. He look a deep breath before continuing.

"Yesterday, when we were on the floor. You know, when you all embarrassed" He giggled to himself. I tried to keep a normal face but I hate reliving embarrassing moments. "Well I was thinking about it last night and I realised that.... maybe... I'm gay. But then I thought longer about it and I still like girls, but maybe I like guys as well. And I'm not saying I like you or any guy I know, I just mean in general" He tried to reassure me, causing me to giggle.

He smiled before continuing "This morning I was still kinda thinking about it, then you walked in all happy took my mind away from it. To sum things up, this morning was an experimental thing. I know I shouldn't have done it and I realise that now. But I guess the gay side of me took over... I'm sorry" He giggled slightly before the apology. The smile on his face faded as he looked away from me.

He looked embarrassed to admit all this to me. I took his hand in mine causing him to turn his head and face. I smiled at him, receiving a smile back.

"Eddie, its alright. I'm not mad or upset or anything" I saw his eyes glisten as tears started to form. He must really feel bad now.

"Thanks Aleks" His voice was quiet. I wrapped my arms around him. I pulled back slightly, removing my hand and using it to wipe away the tears that had escaped his eyes. He's my best friend and I hate to see him this way.

"Just remember you are my best friend and if there's anything that is bothering you, you can come and talk to me. Even if it's in the middle of the night. I'm always here for you" I pulled him into a hug again as he started to sob. I hate seeing him like this. He's usually such a happy person and to see him cry is heart breaking. I love Eddie like family.

~

We sat like this for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Shit" I muttered to myself as Eddie pulled away. Eddie looked at me confused, his face was red and blotchy.

"It's James, he's here to pick me up for our date" When I explained I realised I haven't told Eddie about the date yet. He squealed causing me to jump back in surprise.

He jumped to his feet and quickly whipped away his tears. "You go and get ready while I tell James to give you a minute. Then I'll come up and help you because you need to look perfect for your first date" A huge grin had spread across his face. Who knew that my first date would make Eddie the happiest person alive.

I giggled and nodded before running upstairs. At least I know Eddies going to be fine with me going out.