Chapter 6~ Goddammit

James smirked began to suck the tip, he swirled his tongue around and through the slit driving me insane. 

James was actually doing this. And he was doing a pretty good job. I threw my head back as pleasure took control of my body. 

"J-James, please" He lifted his head up, neglecting my member. 

"Please what Aleks?" I looked at him confused. Did he really want me to beg?

"James, please. Just do it" 

"Do what?" His questions started to annoy me as I clenched my fist.

"JAMES PLEASE JUST SUCK IT" I screamed, needing him to do something. My body craving his touch, but before I even had chance to blink he took me whole, causing a loud orgasmic noise to rupture from my lungs. 

"JAMESSSS, FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD" He slid tongue down the underside of my member and flicking the slit when he came back up. He was so good at this. 

I threw my head back once again, letting James continue working with his tongue. 

I was already close when we started and James was making it hard. I wanted to cum, but I didn't want any of this to end. 

I placed my hands on the back of James's head, making him bob faster and harder. I gripped tightly onto his small curls as I tightly shut my eyes. 

"J-JAMES, I'M SO CLOSE" I gritted my teeth, trying not to cum so soon. I didn't want this to end. 

James gripped my hips tightly, sucking harder. I couldn't hold it back.

"FUUCKKK" I screamed as I released into his mouth. 

James gagged, pulling me from his mouth. He swallowed before walking over to the sink, where he bent over putting his mouth under the tap. He turned it one taking the water into his mouth.

Once his mouth was full he straightened up and swallowed. 

"Did it taste bad?" I asked curious by his reaction. He quickly shook his head.

"Nah, I just nearly choked" He smiled before walking in front of me, placing his hands on my waist. He leaned into ear, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You tasted amazing" I felt my burn up and turn a light shade of pink.

I swung my arms over his shoulders as we stood there for a few minutes, swaying slightly and smiling to myself.

I can't believe what just happened. And it happened with James.

_________

I felt James pull away. He kept one hand on my waist as the other reached for his pocket. He pulled out his phone. 

"We have 3 hours till our date" He reminded me, slipping his phone back into his pocket. 

I giggled and pecked his lips. 

"I should go and get ready then" I removed my hands from his shoulders but James didn't loosen his grip. I couldn't move.

"James?" He smirked at me before smashing our lips together. I was surprised at first but soon melted, wrapping my arms around his neck and tangling my fingers in his hair. 

He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. It was no time before James shot his tongue roughly into my mouth causing a low moan to escape through the kiss.

The sound made James smile as he explored my mouth with his tongue. This only lasted a few seconds before he pulled away.

"We don't have to go out tonight if you don't want to" The deep seductive voice rang through my ears. My cheeks burnt more to a very noticeable red. 

"Erm.... W-What do you have in mind?" I felt my jeans start to grow tight again. I closed my eyes and tried to control myself. 

Goddammit Aleks. You've been around James saying shit like this as a joke for as long as you can remember. Pull your self together.

James smirked at me, lowering his face to my ear.

"Wanna play Gang Beasts?" 

Sorry it's short but I'm crying so much because of sly and I just can't seem to pull myself together. 

I'm going to watch some of his videos and eat ice cream ;n;

I'll write more when I get the chance