Chapter 5~ J-James

As the moan escaped my lips I knew I had done something terribly wrong. 

Eddie was the worst at keeping secrets. I opened my eyes at looked at him worriedly. The smile on his face grew as he squealed with excitement. 

"OMG LITTLE ALLY AND JAIME" I rolled my eyes, standing up from the table. My face was still red and my body felt weak. I couldn't get my head around what just happened, as my breathing remained heavy. 

"E-Eddie?" My voice was shaky as I felt my cheeks heat up even more. 

"Hmm?" He looked at me like nothing just happened. Like he didn't just tease me.

"W-What was that?" I asked, my voice cracking. 

I heard Eddie giggle. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell James" I head him stand up and walk behind me. I felt his arms wrap around my slender, sensitive body, I wanted to push him off but I needed to be touched. 

"It was the only way I could get it out of you and know you're not lying" He whispered in my ear, feeling his hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine as a small moan escaped my lips, causing Eddie to giggle behind me. 

"You are so horny" His giggle grew louder as he released me. I quickly turned around to face him, my face burning red. 

"AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT?" I yelled at him. He giggled more, making the anger in me increase. 

"Now you have an excuse to tell James to come over" I froze, I couldn't do that. We haven't even had our first date. I quickly shook my head. 

"No, I'll sort it out myself" I stormed passed him, hearing him giggling behind me. I can't be mad at him for too long, he's my best friend but that was a really dirty trick. 

I storm into my room. It was now 2 o'clock and I was meeting James at 8. 

I knew what I was wearing and I had plenty of time. I heard Eddie talking downstairs, he's probably on the phone so I let it slip my mind. I walked to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. 

I slowly unzipped my pants, pulling them around my ankle. I guess this is all that's left to do.

I started to palm myself through my boxers, letting small moans escape my mouth. 

My motions got rougher and I slid my hand inside my boxers. 

"Fuckk" I moaned out at my own touch. Thinking that it was James, I tugged my boxers down and roughly started to pump. 

"J-James" I sped up, rubbing the tip with my thumb. I felt my knees start to give way as I leaned against the wall, I slowly slid down roughly pumping. 

I clenched my eyes closed, imagining James touching me. Imagining him slowly wrapping his tongue around my length. 

"JAAAAMMMEESSSS" I moaned loudly. There was a quiet knock on the door. 

"EDDIE FUCK OFF" I screamed, still increasing the speed as I pound onto my own member. 

"I-It's not Eddie" I stopped. My body froze.

"J-James?" My throat cracked. James was here. James heard me moan his name. My cheek flushed more. How did I manage to embarrass myself more today? 

I pulled my boxers up, moaning as the fabric skimmed across my still throbbing member. I pulled up my pants. I didn't button them, not wanting the pain of them restraining my member. 

I slowly unlocked the door, pulling my shirt down, trying to hide myself. I grasped the door handle, slowly opening the door. 

"H-Hello James" My body was hid behind the door as I spoke to the man on the other side. 

James stood there awkwardly, his cheeks flushed as he looked at the ground. 

"E-Eddie called me" His voice still quiet which was unusual for him. I felt my cheeks burn up more. Did Eddie tell him. 

"W-What did he say?" James smiled and slowly looked up. 

"He said you needed help with something" I sighed, rolling my eyes. 

"Goddammit Eddie" I muttered to myself, earning a small laugh from James. 

"It's fine James, you don't have to help with anything" I smiled at him, but his turned into a smirk as he slowly started to get closer. 

"What if I want to help" He pushed the door open more. I took a step back, surprised by his actions. 

"J-James, y-you don't have to" I stuttered as my legs hit the bath. I couldn't move anywhere and James continued to get closer. 

"Why did you put your pants back on? You know I'm just going to rip them off" His smirk grew as I leaned back, almost toppling over into the bath tube. 

I felt his hand slowly cup my crotch through my jeans, earning a small whimper from me. 

"Time to get these off" He gripped the edge of my pants, roughly pulling them down, dragging my boxers with them. I squeak exited my mouth, a noise in which I never knew I could make. 

James hummed as he slowly grazed his finger along the slit of my member. I saw him lick his lips. My hips pushed upwards into James hand. 

"J-James, please. I need you" 

Hurhurhur 

If people likey I will continue