Chapter 4 ~ Breakfast

After mine and Eddie's talk yesterday I felt slightly relieved. I didn't want to mention James to him yet just in case it doesn't work out. Because if it doesn't the last we need is everyone acting differently around us, making it more awkward then it has to be. 

I woke up the next morning, feeling amazing. I stretched my arms out as I slowly sat up on my bed. This is the day I've been waiting for, the day I dreamt about. Today was my chance, my chance to make everything I've ever wanted to come true. I smiled to myself before quickly bouncing out of bed. I flung the bed sheet off of my body as I jolted onto my feet. I glanced over at the clock besides my bed. 

'12:00'

I slept in but not for that long. I rush downstairs, almost tripping on the last step. Eddie was in the kitchen holding a bowl of cereal. I guess he's only just woke up as well. I walked in to the kitchen, my movements turning into a slight skip. Eddie took the end of the spoon out of his mouth as he gagged, trying not to spit out the contents in his mouth. The smile on his face grew as I approached closer. 

"What are you so happy about?" He asked after swallowing the contents. My smile grew even more as a slight blush crept across my face. 

"I slept really well that's all" I said as the smile on my face widened. I walked over to the cabinet, looking for something to eat. 

"Your never this happy" I heard Eddie say from behind me. 

I quickly spun around to face him. He was smirking at me. He's knows me too well, and he knew there was something I wasn't spilling. 

"I can be happy" His left eyebrow rose at my statement. 

"You know you can just tell me" I rolled my eyes, turning back to the cabinet. I pulled out a box of cereal, not sure what it was but foods food I guess. 

"I told you dude. I just slept good" I place the box on the counter. I opened the cabinet next to the previous one and grabbed a small bowl. 

"I'm going to find out at some point, you know that don't you" I turned to the fridge to grab the carton of milk.

"Dude, there nothing to tell. I'm just happy" I closed the fridge and cabinet and turned back to the table.

Eddie was leaned over the table, his bottom lip pushed out and his eyes wide.

"Please tell me" He said, sniffling. I rolled my eyes again. Why does he have to be so nosy. 

"Fine" I said taking a seat at the table. Eddie squealed as he a he pulled out the seat opposite me. 

He placed his elbows on the table and his chin in his palms, waiting for me to spill. I ignored him while I made my cereal. I poured some the contents of the box into my bowl, filling the bowl with milk after. I noticed I hadn't gotten a spoon so I got out of my seat and walked over to the draw.

"Come on Aleks, just tell me already" Eddie complained as I pulled out a spoon from the draw. 

"Be patient" I turned to see Eddie with his arms stretched out across the table. 

I giggled slightly to myself as I sat back down in my seat. 

"Today is the day I've been waiting for" I said before taking a mouth full of cereal. Eddie lifted his head up and smiled excitedly.

"Why whats happening today?" He asked as I continued to eat my cereal. I swallowed.

"Try and guess" I told him and he looked at me suspiciously. 

"Hmmmmmmmm, are you going to tell the rest of the guys?" I almost spit out my cereal and the words hit my ears.

"Noooooooo, you can't tell either. The only reason I told you is because you're my best friend" He giggled.

"And never forget it........... Arrrrrre you going to take it up ass?" I looked at him with my head titled slightly.

"Really, I mean really" He giggled again as I shook my head. My cheeks started to heat up as I thought about it. What if tonight does turn into more? What if me and James....

I saw Eddie smirking at me. I swallowed a lump in my throat and continued to eat my cereal.

"You were thinking about it" Eddie said which made my eyes widen. 

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, scared that he'll make this into a conversation.

"You were thinking about someone fucking you in the ass, but the question is..... who was doing it?" The smirk on his face widened as he stared at me. 

"Eddie no" I said trying to avoid this discussion. 

"You where thinking about someone. Aleks who is it?"

My cheeks where burning up as I shook my head.

"Aleks, you're imagining them touching you. Their body pressed up against your own as"

He started to lean across the table, getting closer to me. 

"Them grinding up against you, arousing you. You want them. They want you. You start to rub your hand up their shirt, pulling it over their head" 

He was inches away from my face. I could feel him breathing on me as I closed my eyes.

"They place their hand on your crotch, slowly stroking you trough you pants, they feel you getting hard and decide to remove them" 

Sweat was dripping down my face as I listened to him.

" They start to stroke you, slowly pumping you. You moan loud as they start to speed up. You beg for more" 

Eddie's face was close to ear as he whispered everything. 

"They remove their pants and tell you to take their member in your mouth. You begin to suck, you hear their moans as you slide your along the slit" 

My breathing was heavy as my jeans where now really tight along my waist.

"They remove their member and ask you to get down on your hands and knees, you obey. They place their head at your entrance, teasing you. You yell for them to take you and they push in. You scream" 

I felt pressure on my crotch. I moan loudly as Eddie palmed be through my jeans.

"You tell them to go. They start to trust, slow at first but they pick up speed. You moan their name loudly as the pleasure becomes to much. They take your member in their hand as they begin to stroke you in time with their thrusts"

Eddie was palming me rougher. I bit my lip hard, trying not to moan.

"They trust you harder, you throw your head back. You're so close. Their hand is pounding your member" 

Eddie zips my pants and pulling my member out of boxers, he starts to stroke me. 

"Fuckk" I moan out.

"Your so close, you moan out their name. You scream it at the top of your lungs as they hit your prostate over and over again"

Eddie strokes me harder and rougher.

"They pound into you harder, making you scream. Scream Aleks, scream there name"

His trusts my member harder and tighter. 

"SCREAM IT ALEKS"

"Fuuuucccck, JAMES"