You Get What You Pay For

As Connor drove down one of the busy street's of south Boston, Roc suddenly spoke up and told him to stop the car. "Connor, stop the car! Stop the fucking car, man." I then noticed that we were parked out the front of a strip joint called 'Sin Bin'. lovely. 

"Vincenzo, that fat motherfucker, Yakavetta's right hand! He's the one who set me up, then he went around telling everybody i was as good as dead. Goes there every Wednesday at 10:00, jerks off to the same titty dancer. Never misses." I did not need to know that, it's already bad enough that i know the stupid fuck, now i had to find that out. Ew. "Yeah, so?" Is he seriously saying that? It's obvious what Roc want's. 

"So? So let's kill the motherfucker. I mean what are you guy's? That's your new thing, right?" "Yeah, well-" "Ah, what the fuck! I mean, who make's the cut? Is there a raffle or something?" "To tell you the truth, those first ones, they sort of just fell onto our lap's." "Well, what do you do?" "We haven't really got a system of decidin' who, Roc. It's-" Roc look's between the two brother's, knowing what he was already going to say. On another note i agreed and disagreed with what Roc wanted done with Vincenzo. The stupid fuck deserves what he will get, but then again, if they do kill him, that will just make matters more worse then they already are.

"Me! Me! I'm the guy! I know everyone, their habit's, who they hang out with, who they talk to! I got phone number's, addresses! I know who they're fucking! I know where they live!" There was a brief silence as we all thought about it, but i wasn't sure what to think. Sooner or later, they boy's will find out that Yakavetta is my father and then they will want nothing to do with me, that or they'll kill me along with him. "We could kill everyone."

What Roc just said then, scared me. I know that he would never let anything happen to me, well i don't think he would anyway. But it still scared me. The thought of knowing that, the guy you like and his brother (Who are the saints) found out that you were the daughter of the highest mob boss around, scared the shit out of me. If they found out, i could be the next one on their hit list, and i sure as shit don't want that. But i feel like shit, having to lie to them about who i am, it isn't right. "What do you think?" "I'm strangely comfortable with it." Now i just feel like i wanna throw up.  "I'm going for a walk, i'll meet you guy's here later."

I opened the door and stepped out onto the pavement, shutting the door behind me. I began to walk away until i heard the sound of another car door opening, someone getting out and shutting the door behind them as well. I kept on walking, trying to ignore who ever it was, i wasn't in the mood for anyone right now. I felt someone grab my hand and they held it in their own, i looked down at our entwined hands and i didn't have to look up to know that it was Murphy. While we are alone, i guess it would be a good idea to tell him who i really am.

"Murph?" I stopped walking and he didn't at first and kept walking, but he stopped when it got to the point where he was pulling my arm, he looked at me confused at first and then he was worried. "What's the matter?" "We need to talk.." I said to him as i began to drag him down one of the alley ways. Once we were at the other end where no one would hear us, i let go of his hand and walked up a little further from where he now stood in confusion. "Look Murph, I haven't been entirely honest with you and Connor."

"What are you talking about? Haven't been honest about what?" He was beginning to look nervous and he was just getting more confused then he already was. I looked at him directly in the eye's. "I'm sorry Murph, i'm so sorry." He walked up to me and took my face in his hands and wiped away tears that i didn't even know fell from my eyes. "Honest about what Harli?" I kept quiet for a minute, i just wanted to stay in his arms and let him hold me before i told him and he wanted nothing to do with me. But i knew, i always knew, good things never last. "About who i am..." And i knew it, once the words left my mouth, he backed away from me.