Part 3

Thank you so much for the comment Poop_Man. The question was, "What is your opinions on women on their periods?"

Jack: They're scary.
Me: Not all of us....
Jack: Really? That's not what I've seen.
Me: HOW ABOUT YOU TRY BLEEDING OUT FOR ALMOST AN INTIRE WEEK AND GET CRAMPS AND NOT GET PISSY!
Jack: SEE WHAT I MEAN!
Me: IM NOT ON MY PERIOD! Grr... be happy you're fuckin adorable or you'd be dead.
Mark: Okay okay calm down. Jack does have a point though. There cranky, loud, needy, and kinda mean.
Dark: Yeah.
Anti: I don't like em.
Me: Shut up! Let's play a game then.
Jack: What... kind of game?
Me: A fun one. You hide and ill find you, if I win you get punished. If you win then you might not get punished. If you don't play, well you don't wanna find out.
Mark: O-kay. Let's do it.
Me: 1...2...3...    10...11...12...  19...20... Ready or not. Here. I. Come.

Me: Jack. You know hiding in the bathroom helps nothing.
Jack: WHAT! YOU DIDNT EVEN MOVE FROM YOUR SPOT YET!
Me: I don't have to. Mark. Hiding behind that bookshelf won't help anything either.
Mark: How is she finding us?
Jack: I dunno. There's no way she can find Dark and Anti though,
Me: Anti, get out of the cabinet. Dark get off the roof. I know you can hear me.
Anti: Damn she's good.
Dark: Right, I think she's better than you Anti.
Anti: No fair. So what's the punishment.
Me: *Smirks* Good luck being girls assholes. *Snaps fingers*
Everyone: *Turns into girls*
Dark: I look hot as a girl.
Anti: I think I'm going to puke.
Mark: Why?
Jack: I feel the same man. To many vaginas.
Me: WHAT THE FUCK! *huff* Anyways. Here you'll need these. *Hands pads and tampons.* *Points to pads* These go on your underwear, and these, *points at tampons* go inside. Good luck jackasses.

Me: I hope you liked this chapter and for the next chapters they will be girls. So give them some dares or questions and they WILL do them. Byeeee!