Part 8

Thanks fer the comment and it's from BunnySeptic and the dare is, "Mark and Dark has to be in a closet together for 2 hours and they can do ANYTHING they want but Jack and Anti can't do anything to stop them."

Anti: WHAT?!
Mark: This isn't gonna work out anyways. We're both doms.
Dark: He's got a point. If anything does happen it'll be 2 hours of us fighting for dominance. Although I'd win very quickly.
Mark: Yeah right.
Jack: Noooo! Marky! Don't do anythin' with em. *pout*.
Mark: It'll be fine baby boy.
Jack: M'kay.
Me: Just get on with it. This cutsey crap is makin' me sick.
Jack: SHUT UP! YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T ABOUT TO MAKE-OUT WITH HIS TWIN NOW IS HE!
Me: First of all who ever said they had to make-out with each other they just have to stay in a closet together for two hours. Second of all I don't have a boyfriend.
Jack: Fine just get it over with.
Mark&Dark: *walks to closet* *goes in closet* *talks about random things*
Jack&Anti: *waiting impatiently* *worriedly pacing back & forth * *nervously biting thumbs*

~Time Skip~
Mark: Finally.
Jack: *Runs and grabs Mark* Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
Mark: Calm down baby. It's okay. *pats head*
Dark: Hey where's my hug?
Anti: Fuck off.
Jack: Oh yeah. While you to were in there Anti just got crankier and crankier. He's now in a REALLY pissy mood. He said no sex for a month.
Dark: WHat?
Anti: Jack I'm sleeping with you tonight.
Mark: Damn.
Jack: Yeah that's fine.
Dark: *Walks up to Anti* *grabs back of shirt tightly* Just because it was a fucking dare doesn't mean you can neglect me. I don't give a damn bout the sex what I do care bout is you ignoring me.
Jack: Dark. Be nice. I'm a little upset to. Besides you know damn well you have a high temper to.
Dark: Fine. *turns Anti's face towards him* *Kisses him*
Anti: *kisses back*
Me: Okay a happy ending YAY! Anyways if you liked this chapter please comment byeeee!