1

You wiped the sweat off your forehead while taking a drink of water. The concert was a total success. You were an international sensation. You had always loved to sing and dance, and performing onstage was your favorite thing to do. Ever since you had gotten a record deal, your career had just gone uphill from there. You were currently on tour and had just finished your last concert, which was in Los Angeles, where you lived. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms encircle you.

"You were amazing out there, baby." It was your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. He was also a singer, from a Kpop boy band called BTS. "Ew, you're super sweaty," he joked. You giggled at his comment while your manager told you to change and the stylist to fix your hair and makeup. Right after the concert you had a fan meet, and you had the best, sweetest, most supportive fans ever. You walked out to where the fans were and spent the next two hours talking to them, taking pictures, and signing autographs. You loved your job.

~time skip~

You and Taehyung walked into your penthouse and you changed into your pajamas. You went to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water, and felt a pair of arms hugging your waist.

"Who are you trying to seduce in those shorts?" your boyfriend asked in his super sexy deep voice as he started kissing your neck. You were beyond exhausted from the concert, but it was hard to resist your smoking hot boyfriend.

"What are you trying to say?" you asked with a smirk on your face. You loved teasing him like that, even though it annoyed him because he also found you equally as irresistible.

"I think you know what I'm trying to say, princess," he said in a voice one octave lower, which you didn't think was possible, while hugging you even tighter. "I wouldn't recommend teasing me, love. You'll have to suffer the consequences." You suddenly broke free from his grip and ran to the bedroom and jumped on the bed while giggling. Taehyung walked in with a confused look on his face. You showed him some aegyo, a skill he taught you. He pounced on top of you. "Who told you that you were allowed to be this cute?" he asked while tickling you.

"Is this my punishment?" you asked cutely. It definitely was a punishment, since you were the most ticklish person ever. Taehyung gave you one of his signature smirks.

"Nope," he said simply. Then suddenly he started kissing you very passionately, not being afraid to use his tongue.

"Oppa, I'm way too tired for this," you complained.

"Sweetheart, I'm not giving you an option. Just let daddy do all the work." You cringed at his nickname for himself.

"Don't expect me to call you that, weirdo."

"Someone looks like they want a punishment." God you just wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. He tried to take off his shirt in the sexiest way possible.

"Ew you're such a wannabe just let me sleep."

"Look princess, you started this mess by wearing those shorts, so now you need to clean it up." Your needy boyfriend didn't look like he was going to give up anytime soon you just gave in.

"Ugh fine you perv," you joked while unbuckling his belt.

The rest of the night was filled much pleasure. You both were always so busy with work, it's been a long time since you have had intimate time with each other. You both forgot how good the other person felt.

~time skip~

You woke up to a strong arm around your waist. You turned around to see your shirtless boyfriend with no makeup and messy hair. Even then, you still thought he was the most beautiful thing in the world. You shifted back a little and cuddled with him more. This woke him up, causing him to give you a kiss on your cheek.

"Good morning my angel," he said softly. You both have been together for a long time, about a year and a half, but he still managed to give you the same butterflies he did from day one. You smiled and tried to get out of bed, but his muscular arms weren't letting you budge.

"Babe let me go," you complained. You were starving, as you hadn't eaten anything since before the concert yesterday. Since your tour was over, you were on break for a while. Unfortunately, your boyfriend wasn't, and he was leaving for South Korea tomorrow. You sighed at the thought of sleeping alone at night. "Seriously let me go I'm hungry." He pulled you closer. "I'll make both of us pancakes," you offered. Suddenly he let you go and pushed you off the bed. "Weirdo," you thought. "One more day with my Taetae until he leaves for a few months," you thought to yourself.

A/N: Omg this is my first story I'm freaking out. How was it? Did you like it? Feel free to leave any feedback, advice, requests, or ANYTHING. I will read all the comments. THANKS FOR READING. WILL UPDATE SOON!