12

It was the next day and you still haven't recovered from the previous day's incident. Your precious little Taehyungie attempted suicide. Sure you were mad at him, and sure he treated you like shit the past several months, but deep down inside you still cared for him. You did agree to be his friend, but not because you wanted to or you thought you should, but because you didn't want him to jump. You decided to stop being depressed over an ex boyfriend and get back to work. Thankfully, today Namjoon did not ask you to hang out. But your other friends did and you hung out with them and caught up on stuff, not telling them everything, though. The entire day you were drowning in work. First, in the morning you had a fan meet and a mini performance and the rest of the day you were in the studio, scrambling to finish your album before the release date. It was evening and you were exhausted. You returned home and plopped yourself on the couch, not planning to move anytime soon. Just then, your phone beeped with a text message.

Taehyungie: be ready in 10

Me: what? why??

Taehyungie: we're going out for dinner

Me: what the heck? why are we going out for dinner?

Taehyungie: cause we're friends and friends hang out.

What the heck? You were hoping he wouldn't take what you said about being his friend seriously but it looks like he is. You didn't want to refuse, though, scared that he would commit suicide if he got too lonely. You quickly ran to the bathroom to fix your hair since you knew it was a mess. When you came back, Taehyung was sitting on your couch. Oh right, he still has the key. 

"Hi Princess. You look beautiful. Let's go." Without a word you just followed him to his car. You didn't know what to say. Things were extremely awkward.

"Where are we going?" you finally said.

"It's a surprise," Taehyung replied playfully. Of course it was a surprise. Taehyung loved surprises. You looked at him. He was extremely good looking as always of course. But the thing was that you couldn't look at him without thinking of the past. Of all your old memories and fun times you've had together as a couple.

~flashback~ 

Finally you were given a free second to breathe. Your fans kept bombarding you with pictures and autographs and it was really stressful trying to keep up. Finally the large crowd subsided and you were given a chance to have a breather. Then another person approached you. Ugh, give me a break people.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung," the stranger said. When you got a good look at him, you noticed he was extremely good looking. He was tall, had brown hair, a unique smile with perfectly white teeth, and a deep voice.

"Um, hi, Taehyung. Would you like a picture?"

"No I just wanted to talk to you. Maybe after talking to me, you'll be asking me for a picture."

"And why would I do that?"

"I don't know, it's not every day someone gets to run into a Kpop idol."

"You're a Kpop idol?"

"Yup. But nowhere near as talented as you, princess."

"Princess?"

"You look like a princess." You nervously laughed. How did he know you loved that nickname? "I'll be honest with you, I was never really a fan, but my friend over there is. He dragged me to this concert, but I'm glad he did, not only was I amazed, but now I know who my future girlfriend is."

"Taehyung, are you flirting with me?"

"No, I'm just stating all the facts. Anyways, you should give me your phone number, you know, for legal purposes."