4

It was two months later and the BTS tour was over and they would be returning to L.A. You were excited, but also scared to face Taehyung. After that incident, he only texted you a couple times after that and didn't even call once. One of your good friends, Lisa, who was also friends with BTS was throwing a "welcome back" party for them tonight. You and Lisa went shopping earlier for a dress for both of you, and you had nothing else for the rest of the day until the party. You started thinking. What if Taehyung completely ignored you at the party, too? What if he was planning to break up with you? What if you were being a horrible girlfriend without even realizing it? You decided to distract yourself by watching some Netflix. Being alone with your thoughts wasn't a good idea at a time like this. 

A few hours passed by quickly and you started getting ready. You weren't a narcissist, but dang you looked HOT. Taehyung would take one look at you and feel bad that he ever ignored you, you thought. You heard your phone go off and it was a text from one of your friends who was picking you up. 

Jennie: I'm here

Me: OK I'll be right out

You got into the car and were attacked by a hug. 

"OMG YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TAEHYUNG IS GONNA BE DROOLING OVER YOU ALL NIGHT!" exclaimed an excited Jennie. 

"You look pretty too like seriously if I were a guy I would ask you out," you complimented. 

You finally arrived at Lisa's house, where the music was so loud you could hear it from the street. You both walked in and Jennie ran off to greet some people she knew, so you were by yourself, wandering around the party, looking for someone you knew. Then you spotted Lisa.

"See I told you that you would look good in that dress. You should always listen to me," slurred Lisa. "By the way your boyfriend is here in case you were wondering."

"OK thanks, great party by the way don't get too drunk," you replied even though you could tell she was already practically wasted. There were so many people here. Since when did Lisa get so popular? You went to the living room and saw J-hope, a BTS member, talking to a girl you didn't know. You waited for them to finish their conversation and then went up to him.

"Y/N! It's good to see you! We all missed you a lot," he greeted you with a hug.

"It's good to see you too. I saw your performances. You guys were amazing as always. Do you know where Taehyung is?"

"I saw him a few minutes ago with some girl, I think they went into the kitchen."

"OK thanks Hobi, see you later!" TAEHYUNG WAS WITH SOME GIRL?!?! You needed to find him immediately. After several minutes of searching, you finally found the kitchen. Why did Lisa have to live in such a big house? You looked around and saw him standing alone in the corner wearing a button up shirt and ripped jeans. Why does he always have to look so good? You hesitantly approached him and he saw you.

"Y/N!" he gave you a big hug. Oh, NOW he chooses to pay attention to me? What is with this guy? When you hugged him, you noticed he smelled faintly of alcohol. So he's been drinking. "I missed you so much, baby! You look gorgeous!" You were still mad at him for a number of reasons, but you knew better than to pick a fight with him at a loud, crowded party when he was already a little buzzed. I'll give him a piece of my mind tomorrow. Then a really pretty girl came by and gave Taehyung a red cup. 

"Here's the drink you wanted," she purred, and you could have sworn she was flirting with him. Not on my watch. He's MY boyfriend. 

"Come on Taehyungie, let's go dance!" you said, dragging him away from the girl. By the time you both went to where everyone was dancing, he had already finished his drink. SMH. You could tell he was drunk by the way he was grinding on you, and the DJ wasn't even playing a song that you would grind to. You broke free from his grip. "YOU'RE DRUNK!" you tried to yell over the loud music but he couldn't hear you.

"WHAT?" Taehyung yelled back. You dragged him to a quieter place and told him he was drunk. "Yeah, but not that much. I'm fine. Let's go dance." 

"OK fine I'll only dance with you if you won't do anything dirty like that," you replied because the way he was dancing with you made you uncomfortable. Taehyung pouted.

"You're no fun. I'll go dance with someone else then." And with that he ran off. He just gave you another reason to be mad at him, but you decided to give him the benefit of doubt since he was drunk. You went back, trying to look for Taehyung, but instead ran into another member, Jimin, who was also Taehyung's best friend. You both greeted each other and then asked him if he knew where Taehyung went. Jimin pointed to the dance floor, where you saw Taehyung and that girl who gave him the drink grinding each other. Unbelievable. You didn't feel like going and intervening, so you just decided that tomorrow you're gonna give him a seriously hard time for doing this to you. Jimin offered you a drink, but you refused, even though getting drunk sounded tempting at a time like this. To distract yourself, you spent the rest of the night hanging out with friends and dancing. You were having so much fun you actually forgot about Taehyung for a while. It was getting really late, so you found Jennie and you both left. 

The next morning, you woke up proud of yourself for not drinking or else you would have had a major hangover like everyone else. You checked your phone and saw a text from Lisa.

Lisa: Y/N! I wanted to tell you something but I didn't get a chance to yesterday.

Me: What is it?

Lisa: I saw Taehyung grinding with another girl last night.

Me: Yeah I know. He got pretty drunk.

Lisa: And then they both left together.

Me: WHAT

Lisa: Yeah I saw them both leave together and they both got in the same car and drove off. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't find you  

Me: OMG thanks for telling me. I'm gonna go to his apartment now.

Lisa: OK good luck

Me: Thanks. I need it.

You quickly threw on some clothes, not even bothering to eat breakfast. Your mind could not even think straight. WHAT THE HELL, TAEHYUNG!?!? You went to his apartment and let yourself in since you had the key. You marched straight into Taehyung's room and couldn't believe your eyes. That same girl from last night was sleeping in his bed. Then, Taehyung came out from the bathroom. His eyes were red, he was definitely hungover. 

"Y/N I..." Taehyung started. 

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, KIM TAEHYUNG!!" you yelled as you stormed out the front door. 

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW   

I groaned at myself in the mirror. I was hungover and my head hurt so badly. Why did I drink so much? I realized that I really don't remember much from last night, but I do remember that I saw Y/N. I brushed my teeth and went back to my room, only to find Y/N there staring at the girl in my bed. Oh shit. If I remember correctly from last night, her name is Ji-soo. 

"Y/N I...", I started. How the hell would I explain this?

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME, KIM TAEHYUNG!!" she yelled as she stormed out the front door. Ouch. Y/N never curses. She must be really mad at me. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck from behind. 

"Good morning, honey," Ji-soo said. Honey?? Not even Y/N calls me that. 

"Ji-soo, I think you should leave now. My girlfriend just saw you sleeping in my bed."

"Aww, ok fine. I'll leave for now. Bye honey." She shoots me a wink as she heads out the door. I'm so dead. 

A/N: things are getting angsty now...what do you think will happen next? hope you liked it and thanks for reading!