11

Oh my god. Namjoon does not leave you alone. It's so weird. Before, you two barely talked, but now he's being super clingy to you. He wants to hang out 24/7 and he's being really touchy. Maybe he likes you. He did kiss you. But maybe he just did that to expose Taehyung. You never asked him. You do like his company, but now you're getting kind of tired of him. And the worst part is whenever you guys hang out at their apartment, you always run into Taehyung. Things are extremely awkward for you guys. You don't even acknowledge each other's presence anymore. This was the last thing you needed. You were trying so hard to get over him, but you knew deep down inside that part of you didn't want to forget him. Why does love hurt so much? You were hanging out in the living room waiting for Namjoon to come back. He went out to pick up some food and none of the other members—except Taehyung—were home. You were just doing stuff on your phone, but your battery died so you just set it on the coffee table in front of you. You noticed a piece of paper sitting there which looked like a letter. LOL who even writes letters anymore? Curiosity got the best of you so you picked it up and read it:

Dear My Fellow Band Mates,

First of all, I am so, so sorry. I am sorry for everything I have ever done and I am sorry for what I am doing right now. I know my decision may affect you all negatively and that is not my original intention. You see, I fucked up. Real bad. I don't deserve forgiveness from anyone. I lost the only two things in my life that mattered: the love of my life and my career. I mean, I also lost my dignity and self esteem, and respect from a lot of people. I lost pretty much everything. And what's the point of living a life when there's nothing worth living for? Again, I deeply apologize for everything. One favor I ask, though, is to not to be too sad, please. I'm not worth grieving for. I don't deserve anyone's love. And don't try to change my mind. I've made my decision. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry.

With much love,

Kim Taehyung

NO NO NO. What was happening? You couldn't even think straight. Forget thinking, you were hyperventilating. No this can't be happening. You ran to Taehyung's room but he wasn't there. Then you ran to the balcony and there he was, standing on the edge, ready to jump.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" you screamed. He turned around to look at you. You noticed he had tears streaming down his face, and his eyes were puffy and red. It looked like he hadn't slept or eaten for days.

"I see you read my letter," he said quietly. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Goodbye."

"KIM TAEHYUNG DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING JUMP!" you screamed, tears also streaming down your face.

"It's for the best. I've already made up my mind." He turned back around.

"NO!" you screamed again. You ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist and tried to pull him back. "Please I'm begging you, don't jump."

"Princess, don't try to convince me out of this, please just go."

"At least talk to me first."

"Y/N—"

"Kim Taehyung you get over here right now and sit down." You pointed to a spot on the ground and he slowly walked over and sat down. You sat down next to him and held his hand so he wouldn't move. "Why are you doing this? Do you really think your life isn't worth it?"

"Why do you care anyway?" he said bitterly.

"I'm not just gonna let someone commit suicide in front of my eyes without doing anything."

"Who cares? Everyone's just gonna be happier without me anyways."

"Taehyung, that's not true. There are plenty people who care about you."

"I'm so ashamed I can't even show my face to the world. I cheated on someone and got another girl pregnant and then broke up with her. I'm such a horrible person who doesn't deserve to live." You felt horrible.

"Taehyung, listen, I'm gonna tell you a secret, but you have to promise not to tell anybody."

"Well duh I won't tell anyone. I'm gonna be dead."

"After hearing this secret, you won't want to commit suicide."

"Whatever just tell me."

"Do you swear you'll never tell anyone else?"

"Yeah." You both linked pinky fingers to seal the promise. You took a deep breath. Do I really want to tell him this?

"I poked a hole through the condom that you used with Ji-soo and that's how she got pregnant."

TAEHYUNG'S POINT OF VIEW

"I poked a hole through the condom that you used with Ji-soo and that's how she got pregnant." What? How? When?

"W-what?"

"Yeah, um actually—" She explained the entire story to me, starting from how I was apparently ignoring her on tour, to the party, to the messages she saw on my phone, to the broken condom, everything. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "So I'm really sorry for all that. I guess we were both shitty people." So everything that happened was as much Y/N's fault as it was mine. She really had no right to break up with me. I was about to commit suicide over something that was barely even my fault!!!

"What about the rumors and the media?"

"Just deny everything and pretend like you don't even know Ji-soo. They'll obviously believe you over a random person. And say we broke up because we had a long distance relationship."

"Okay, but are you going to tell the members? They still think it's all my fault."

"I don't know we'll figure out what to do with them. But please don't kill yourself, it's not worth it."

"But now I don't really have any friends what's the point?" The members hated me and it made me miserable.

"Taehyung."

"Yeah?"

"I'll be your friend."

A/N: yes i know it's been a while since ive updated, im sorry. also sorry about the april fools prank. im pretty sure nobody got fooled since a lot of other wirters of wattpad did the same thing. hope this chapter didn't trigger anyone. i did put all the warnings in the story description so please check those out if you haven't already. anyways i need to make up for all this angst by adding some fluff, so i may make the following chapters fluffy. also, did this remind anyone of that scene of blood sweat & tears where taehyung jumped off the balcony cause i just realized that. anyways thanks for reading!!!